ch.22- stay out of my business

Omg I couldn't resist it anymore. I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him away from my neck but only to kiss him roughly. He started undoing the strings on my top then threw it somewhere on the side. I lowered my hands from his shoulders over to his abs. He then let out a moan and pulled away "Baby I can't wait anymore" he whispered. He took me off his lap making me stand in the water and took of my bottom. He grabbed me and picked me up from my thighs making me wrap my legs around his lower torso. Some how his shorts were off so he slammed Jerry into me by surprise. "Omg justin!" He pushed me against the side of the pool thrusting into me faster. "Mmm babe" he moaned before kissing me. We went faster and faster. I couldn't hold in my screams anymore. It was too much to take in "OH GOD!!!!JUSTIN!!!" "That's right. Scream my name baby" he whispered against my lips before kissing me roughly. I just moaned into the kiss as loud as I could. He went faster if that was even possible and all I can think of was I hope this moment never ended. I moved up and down on Justin which only made him hit my spot with every thrust he did. He let go of the kiss so we can catch our breath. "OMG YN!!!" He screamed. Omg that got me so wet. "I'm... almost...there" he panted. within seconds we both released. "Uh!" We both screamed. I laid my head on his shoulder. "Lets go upstairs and take a shower" he said. I nodded. He grabbed his shorts and pulled them on. Then got out and passed me a towel. He grabbed my bikini and we both walked inside and into our bedroom. We let the water run to fill up the bath. he pulled his shorts off and I let my towel fall. I got in and he placed himself in-between my legs. his head on my boobs. He started scrubbing my legs with soap. "So what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked scrubbing his hair. "uh...I actually have to do something" he said. "oh what is it?" I asked curiously. "Don't worry about it" he said. Well that hurt. I thought we can tell eachother anything.

"Okay" I said rinsing his hair, depressed that he couldn't tell me the truth. Then thats when I remembered the day that Guy came up to me in school \

******"if he doesn't tell you where he's going...follow him"******

that's just what I'm gonna do. then Justin said "hey what's wrong" "um nothing I was just thinking what I'm gonna do when your gone. Can I come with you?" I asked to see if he really was hiding something. "No sorry" he said almost too quickly. "Fine" I said scrubbing my arms. He got up and turned around. Then placed me on his lap. "Hey I'm sorry. Its just that....its just business that's all" "what type of business?" I asked. Now he looked a little pissed. "Gosh yn! its none of your dam business just let it go" he said scaring me. I flinched at the change of his tone. I guess he noticed cuz he said "I'm sorry. Its just that....ill tell you when I'm ready. You know I love you. I just don't want you to get hurt" he said leaning in for a kiss. We kissed for what felt like forever but really just a few minutes when I felt jerry getting hard under my tom. I pulled away and started laughing to myself. "What's so funny" he asked. I looked down and so did he. thats when he noticed. "Oh ummm...I..." I just leaned in and kissed him. I let go and just laid on top while we finished bathing our selves. we got out and covered ourselves with a towel and went in the bedroom. Justin put on some boxers and I just put on a pantie with one of his shirts. We got in bed and I laid on top of him. my legs over his. My head on his chest under his neck and his arm over my back. "Goodnight babe" I said kissing him softly on the lips before leaning back down. "Goodnight" he said. Then we both fell asleep....