ch.4- just not my day...

so during class I told them what happened with Justin. They were so siked and happy for me. After 3 years in school. NOW!!! (my last year) is when this happens. It was now lunch time. One of the lunches that I had with him. Taylor usually leaves to hang with his guys so its usually just me and alex. But cuz of all that's happened I couldn't help but to ignore Alex and just stare ahead of me a little to my right. That's where Justin was. About a table away. and I had a perfect view of him. that's when my jaw dropped. Taylor always leaves us to...to... be with Justin and his crew. This whole time he was friends with justin. Why didn't he tell me? We're best friends! Maybe that has to do something with him smiling when he gave the note with someone's number on it back. Only one way to find out. I stood up to walk up to them "where are you going" Alex asked me. Unaware of what's going on. "I have to go talk to someone. Ill be right back" I went over there and started talking "hey Taylor can I....ummmm....talk to you....... for a sec" I asked nerously taking note of Justin's direct stares at me. "Hey yn" Justin told me as if we've been friends since forever. "Hey justin" I answered as calm as I could. "Mind if I borrow him for a sec?" "No not at all. go ahead. Yo taylor we'll catch up later" "alright man" he answered Justin as we walked away. "What's up?" I looked at him with an are you kidding me look! "What!?" He said scrunging his shoulders a little confused. "Ive been talking about Justin since forever and you never bothered to tell me you two are friends?!?!?" I asked shouting/whispering. "I'm sorry but you need to chillax. He's just a guy you know. And that's all you do know. you'd be going wild if you knew what I knew" that made me curious...what did he mean? "Aight well I gotta get back see you later" alright so maybe I didn't really know anything. just that...well...he's Justin! "Alright bye" I answered walking back to alex.

Justin pov:

we were just talking about how I was gonna get close to yn this year since it is our last. Taylor was telling me what if she never texts the # since she didn't know I was the one to put the note in her locker? I saw yn walking towards us and somehow managed to say hey. Sadly she wanted to talk to taylor. I wish I could be her bestfriend too. better yet her boyfriend. So they left and out of nowhere I started humming a beat. next thing I know I was singing in my head. "If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go. I can take you place you ain't never been before. baby take a chance or you'll never ever know"....that's exactly what I had to do. Take a chance or i'll NEVER know...

your pov:

"What happened?" She asked wanting to know wtf was happening. "You've been acting weird all day, are you okay?" She asked since I ignored her first question. "Sorry alex its just that..*sighs* I've been talking about Justin and wanting to actually have something between us. and Taylor does nothing but sit and listen instead of telling me they're friends and helping me out." Alex looked at me and thought hard. as if afraid to say something. "or maybe not telling you anything in a way is helping you" she answered giving me a let it go expression on her face. What's wrong with people today? no one wants to tell me anything. Ugh!!!! last period went by fast as I was thinking about what happened all day. Justin talked to me. Taylor kept a detail from me. and Alex was hiding something. I went to my locker to put my things away so I can go home. I closed my locker and turned around only to bump into justin. "Sorry I just wanted to talk to you" he said sounding like a gentleman. "Its fine I didn't notice anyone behind me" I answered curious as to what he wanted to talk about. "Anyways I...uhm.....came over to uhm............ask if you got my note?" He asked looking away scratching the back of his neck. "Oh that was you? I had no idea. well I have to go. guess ill text you later" I said somehow wanting to play hard to get. But why? I don't even know if he likes me and I'm already playing hard to get. Is anything right today?