ch.31- why didnt you tell me?

Oh no. She's dying. "She's dying!!!" I yelled running inside over to her. "Baby wake up. Don't leave me. I'm here! I love you..." I told her crying into her chest. "I'm okay" I heard a voice say over my ears. I lifted my head to see yn there staring at me with a worried yet happy look. "Omg yn! I thought you died!" I yelled happily while hugging her tight. "I thought the same about you" she giggled into my shoulder. "But how?" I asked so confused considering the beep I had heard. "Well when that beeping noise went off. It wasn't cuz her heart rate was low but very high. You see from all the drug she had her heart was low. But we were able to clear her body from it so when her heart was able to function correctly she went into shock. It wasn't a low heart rate but a very high one" said the doctor. Well I felt stupid haha. "Oh thank God! Don't you ever do that again!" I said hugging her tight again. "I promise. I'm so sorry and I love you too" she told me. Kissing my neck before letting go. "Well since you've completely recovered you are free to go" said the doctor to yn. "As for you mr.Bieber you can go home too but you need to stay in bed for atleast a week so that your wound can heel. Try not to bend that area. Other than that you both are free to go. Have a nice day!" She said before walking out.

Your pov:

me and Justin grabbed our stuff and signed out of the hospital. He took me to the parking lot and we waited. "What are we waiting for?" I asked. "Well since we got knocked out at that ally then brought here our cars are probably still over there. So I called Taylor to pick us up" "oh okay" I replied waiting patiently. I couldn't stop thinking about everything. Justin lied to me. And even though it wasn't his fault he could have told me the truth. I just couldn't believe he would keep such a thing. "Hey babe what's wrong" Justin asked me side hugging me. God I can never hide anything from him. "Nothing. I'm fine" I lied. "Babe I know when something's up" he told me looking at me with a serious face. I was about to answer when Taylor got here. Oh thank god. "We should go" I said walking away to the car but he pulled my arm back. "We will talk about this when we get home" he told me seriously before opening my door for me. I got in and he got in after me. He wrapped his arm around me "its gonna be okay. I really am sorry yn. I love you" he then kissed me passionately.

the car ride was silent. when we arrived he opened my door and held out his hand. I interlocked our fingers and we walked in. he locked the door and took me upstairs. "Sit" he told me throwing the keys on the drawer. What am I gonna do? I don't want to fight. But I really don't appreciate the fact the he didn't tell me what was going on. He came up to me and got on his knees and looked up at me with his hands on my thighs. "What's wrong?" He asked me seriously. Whatever I'm just gonna tell him. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked looking at my hands while I fumbled with them. He grabbed my chin and moved my head so I was facing him. "I know I should have told you but I didn't want you to leave me. I thought you maybe would have gotten scared and just ran off" what did he mean? "why would I be scared. What business did you have with those guys?" I was now probably burning holes through him with my eyes. "You see after you went in a coma I didn't know what to do" he got up and sat next to me. "I thought you were gone for good. So I was walking around the streets thinking of ways I can see you again. Then they found me. They were first friendly and took me to a bar and bought a round of drinks for me. You know since I was underage. We talked then they asked if I wanted a way to make some money. So I took it. My job was to deal with the liars. If they didn't pay I was to bring them in and lock them in a place where they would take their last breath". my boyfriend was a killer.....

"You killed innocent people!" I shouted standing up. He stood up and grabbed my hands. "I didn't kill them. I only imprisoned them. The guys did the rest. and they weren't innocent. They stole money then had to pay the price for it" I guess I understood that. but why would he do it? "You would bring in people so they can die....For money?!?!" I was a little pissed. "Its not like that. I thought I had nothing but my family to live for. Its not the same without you yn!" He was now getting teary. I felt bad so I just hugged him tight and snuggled my head into his chest. He hugged me back and we just stood there in comfortable silence. "I love you" I whispered. "I'm sorry yn. Please I promise that's over from now on" I cut him off with a kiss. "I understand. Just calm down. I'm not going anywhere" he smiled then said "get ready" I quickly ran to my closet to find something to wear