ch.41- should i tell him?...

I grabbed Justin's car keys and my phone and walked out. "Good afternoon miss" said lorenzo. One of the body guards Justin arranged for me. God, always have to ride with class. I smiled to myself knowing how he is. "Good day" I responded getting in the back seat. "Where to miss?" "Its yn" I told him. "And to the nearest mall please" I added. I texted Justin to let him know I left.

Me: hey babe just left. Going to the nearest mall.

Justin: okay. I miss you already. :'( Wish you were here. Ill be home later than I thought. I have to do sound checks today

me: miss you too :* ill stop by on my way home

Justin: yay can't wait to see you. Gtg love you bye :*

me: bye

we arrived at the mall and Lorenzo and Biscuit(my body guards) followed behind. "Thank you biscuit" I said walking in as he held the door for me. "No problem yn" he said nicely. They weren't so bad. I got to know them in the car a little. I went to a few shops and bought some loose shirts along with shirts. Some pretty dresses to wear out. And pretty heels to match. I was gonna head to Starbucks when a few girls ran over to me "omg its yn!" One of them shouted as Lorenzo and biscuit tried to block them from me. they shouted things like "Omg your Justin's girlfriend!" "Where's Justin?" "Your so pretty I love you" I stepped in front of Lorenzo and told them it was okay. I signed some papers and took some pics with the girls but the crowd got bigger and bigger! "I'm so sorry but all I wanted was to go to Starbucks then to go meet my baby. I have to go bye" I said a little disappointed. There was just so many. Lorenzo pushed them away and biscuit help me get out. We got in the car and drove off to a near Starbucks. biscuit bought me and Justin a frap. when we got to the studio I walked in with of course my guards. they wouldn't stay in the car. I asked for Justin's room and went to go look for it. When I walked in he turned around and nearly knocked the drinks out of my hands. "Yn baby I missed you. Are those for us?" He asked releasing me from our hug grabbing one of the cups. "Yeah" I said even though he was already chugging down the drink. "Thanx. I needed that" he said pecking my lips. "Justin!!!" I shouted licking my lips cuz he covered them in whipped cream from his frap which he chugged. "what?" He laughed. "I think you looked cute" he added kissing me again.

"Okay well I think your done here so you can go" said the producer. "Hey I'm yn" I said shaking his hand. "Oh we all know that. Justin here doesnt stop talking about you" he mentioned. I looked over and saw Justin blushing. I giggled. "I'm Javier" said the producer. "Nice to meet you" I said. "You too" he said before we left. Lorenzo and biscuit stayed this time. "So what did you get?" Asked Justin. "The usual. some clothes, shoes. I bought you 2 hats. I said pulling out the bags out of the trunk to bring them to Justin's car. "Oh really? You didn't have to" he said looking through the bags to find them. "I know. but I thought I might as well. Oh and Alex and Taylor are flying in tomorrow" "cool they can crash in the guest room" he said grabbing the bags from me carrying them to his car. "Really thanx" I said kissing his cheek. We got in the car and started driving home. "So how did it go?" He asked me. "Just a few girls nothing serious. I signed some and took pictures. But I left to meet you" "good. Could have been worse. Could have been haters" he said. I sighed. he held my hand the rest of the way home. "What do you wanna do?" I asked him. I was just so full of energy. "Um..." I could tell he was tired. l guess I was staying in. "Lets just go upstairs and cuddle" I said hugging him. "Okay" we walked up stairs and just laid on our bed. Me on his chest and him playing with my hair. In a comfortable silence. "Hey Justin" I said. "Yeah?" He answered. "Thank you" I looked up and saw he had a confused face. "What for?" I pecked his lips and continued "for coming back for me. For bringing me. For not forgetting I guess" I sighed as he stood up and rubbed my cheeks with his thumbs. "Of course I came back. I love you and I could never forget you. You mean everything to me" he said before capturing me in a soft gentle passionate kiss. "I love you too" I whispered against his lips. He stood up and went to go shower leaving me alone. Which was bad cuz now was the time to think..... should I tell him?