ch.45(part one)- there's more?!?!

"I don't get it" Justin whisperers after running in to see if I was okay. "If your not pregnant and we haven't drank. Well I haven't, have you?" He questioned me. "No of course not" I responded after rinsing my mouth. "Can we just go" I said. Honestly I was worried about this. What was wrong with me?

*later*

we were on our way to wherever this place was. "Stay still" he said while wrapping a bandana around my eyes. "Justiiin" I whined. "Is this necessary" I asked pouting my lips. "Yep. Now hold on we're almost there" he said. After a few minutes the car stopped. I heard Justin get out of the car and open my door. "Come with me" he said holding one of my hands and wrapping his other around my waist. To make sure I don't get lost I'm guessing. after a few steps he let go and asked "are you hungry?" When I took off the bandana. I was shocked. I was expecting something either huge or just plain and simple. But nope it was just right. He kinda mixed it if that made sense. It was simple yet seemed expensive. "Justin you don't have to. We can just drive somewhere" I tried to say but he pulled me into the jet. "Nope we are going to this amazing place in New York. They have great Indian food there" he said excited. He was taking me on a jet ride a few states over just to eat.

This man was something all right haha. When we got in the jet we sat on a coach and I laid down with my legs over his lap. "I love you yn" he said hovering me for a kiss. "I love you too" I whispered as he brushed his lips with mine before gently pulling it. Then we shared one of the most romantic kisses ever. He had a soft song playing in the background. No words just a soothing sound. And he had candles lit around the room. It smelled like I was in a fresh garden full of flowers. It was perfect. "So what is this restaurant called?" "Doesn't matter. As long as your next to me nothing matters but your safety" he winked. "Your so cheesy you goof ball" I giggled. "Don't act like you don't like it" he said confidently while sitting back. I stood up and leaned onto his shoulders. "Your right. I love everything about you" I almost whispered. We laid there until we arrived.