ch.18- selenas back :o

You wake up in the morning only to remember what a night you and Justin had. He woke up 5 minutes later "Good morning beautiful" You blushed "thanks good morning to you too. Ima take a quick shower" You got up to take a shower when he grabs your arm. He shoots you a sexy glare and sexually whispers "Can I come" "no" "awww" Justin says pouting his bottom lip. You shower and when you were done you guys started to talk. Justin says "Hey what do you want to do today?" "I don't know?" You respond leaning over him and sitting on his lap. He leaned in and kissed you. You pulled away and said "lets get something to eat" "okay give me about 10 minutes". you say okay, peck his lips and walk downstairs while he takes a quick shower. you go to watch t.v but didn't feel like it anymore so you go upstairs and into your room. you here Justin singing "he so cute" you giggle to yourself. he comes out with a towel on around his waist. you smirk at him "Hey sexy". He walks over to you and stops when his lips are just centimeters away. "What's up gorgeous" he then kisses you softly but you stick your tongue in his mouth and moan while you savor every moment. he pushes you onto the bed and was about to take of your shirt when your stomach growls. He pulls away and giggles "ill just get dressed then we can go eat" you nod and turn on the t.v while he gets dressed. When he's done you interlock hands and walk out the door and into the car. "Where to? restaurant or take out?" you think for a second. "Denny's" He parks the car and you both walk into Denny's. You order pancakes with sausages and eggs for both of you. "So what's your family like Justin?"

Well my mom is the best. You'll love her. Jazzy would freak when she sees you" he laughs to himself "and jaxon might flirt with you. even though he's just a kid. My dad well he's just cool." they sound fun I think to myself "I want to see what their like" you say curiosity getting the best of you. "We can go tomorrow" he smiles at you with his mouth stuffed with pancakes. You laugh as you both finish your meals. He calls the waitress to pay but notices his wallet is gone. "Ill be right back babe hold up" he says worried. "Okay" you say unsure as to what happened.

Justin's pov:

"Hey" you here from behind you. You turn around to see selena. "What do you want selena" you ask a little harsh. "Nothing I just missed you. Was walking around when I see you here" she walks closer now less then a foot away. "Leave me alone Selena I don't want you anymore. Go find somebody else to fuck with" she places her hand on your chest and comes closer. "You know you miss me"

your pov:

he's been gone for a while now. I wonder what happened. You walk outside and see Selena all up on Justin's face. You start walking up to them when.....

Justin's pov:

She quickly kissed you and you were about to pull away when you here yn scream