ch.13- have to tell her

your pov:

I wonder what he wanted to show me so badly. Or maybe not show show me but tell me. Fuck now I can't stop wondering. Maybe I should have skipped.one day isn't so bad right? But he said it as if he's a pro at it. Was he not the goody goody I thought he was? Maybe he has another side of him I've never seen? What if he's not who I think he is? Omg yn why do you always freak out when things like this happen? I needa calm the fuck down. You know what ill just skip last period. I have to know!!!

justins pov:

I was thinking on whether or not I should tell her yet. Or just wait a little bit. till we take things further. then I started thinking about that day

******"yn!" all I could hear was her scream before blacking out. I had woken up in a hospital going crazy saying things like "where is she? yn!!!" and "what happened?!?!" when I found her the doctor told me she was in coma. they didn't know for how long******

a year passed by then. after that incident I became friends with Taylor. He was yn's bestfriend so we would get along but we have gotten closer that year that she was in coma. I missed her so bad. I'm glad were together now. That's when I got a text.

yn: hey babe I was thinking maybe we could skip last block so you can show me your "surprise

me: yeah sure babe. Ill see you at your locker :)

yn: yay okay love you :*

me: love you too :*

dam it. I was kind of happy at first cuz I didn't have to stress about telling her but of course she was tempted so now I have to figure out whether or not too. "Fuck!" I whispered to myself punching my desk. The whole class turned around to look at me. "Excuse me bieber. What was that?" My stupid ass teacher asked me. I'm just like bitch was I talking to you? don't think so. "Nothing Ms.McGuire" I responded calmly. "Now class-..." I hate this fucking school. I hate the teachers and these nosey ass people. I was only here for yn. I just thought I should at least protect her. otherwise I'd be doing business...