ch. 44- what?!?!

*phone conversation*

Alex: hello?

me: he...he...he (I stuttered)

alex: he what?!?!

me: I told him

Alex: you did? What did he say?

me: nothing. Nothing at all. He just walked out

alex: do you know where to?

Me: no. What if he left (I sobbed) he doesn't want it.

Alex: look maybe he was just surprised. Why was he freaking out earlier anyways?

Me: cuz Michael died(I said a little down)

alex: oh. Maybe it was too much to handle. Just wait until tomorrow and if he doesn't come by then call me and we'll look for him.

me: okay. Th-

"yn"

I quickly turned my head to see Justin walking up to me.

Alex: yn? Yn you there?

Justin had a smile on his face as he came and hugged me.

me: yeah ill catch you later. Bye

*end of conversation*

"What happened? You left. I thought you were leaving me" he slightly chuckled. "You know I wouldn't do that. I love you. I'm sorry. I went to make a call outside. When did you find out?" He scared the shit out of me. I thought he really left. "Thats not funny. You didn't even smile or anything. You just left. emotionaless. And I love you too" I said leaning into his arms. "I know I know. I'm sorry I didn't mean to freak you out. I was calling scooter to let him know if we can meet some other time" "what? Why?" I asked. Please don't tell me he's putting his career on hold. "I wanted to deal with the baby first. I want to be there okay. Yn I love you. And I want to be the best father I can be" I shed a tear. That was so heart touching. "I love you too" I whispered as he kissed me passionately. His lips brushed against mine softly before he kissed me. he wrapped his hands around my waist and asked for entrance which I granted. He stuck his tongue and I let it roam around my mouth. Letting him dominate me. He let go and stood us both up. "Why don't we go shopping" he asked happily" I sighed. "Justin I just came from shopping". he interlocked our hands and smirked. "Oh. Its not for you. Its for this miracle right here" he bend down and lifted my shirt. He kissed my belly and started talking to it. "Hey buddy. Its me. Daddy! Can't wait till I can see you and hold you in my arms. Your gonna be a lot to handle" I smiled thinking what an amazing father he was gonna be. "Well daddy. How about we go to the doctors to check just to make sure" he stood up straight and nodded. "Okay. Lets go now. Ill drive" he said walking me down the stairs and out the house. He locked the door and opened my car door for me. We got in and off to the hospital we went.

*in the doctors room*

"Good day ms.yln(your last name) and mr.Bieber. so what do we have today?" "Well I've been throwing up lately and I've had a big appetite. I think its possible I may be pregnant" I explained. "Yes I see. I will be back shortly" he came back with a cup. "Just take this and you may go to the bathroom last door on the left." "Okay thank you" I answered. Justin walked me to the bathroom so I can pee in the cup. When I got out he just made a little kids face and said "eww your walking with your pee in your hand" in the most childish voice. "Shut up you little baby" I stuck my tongue out at him. He did the same to me. we both laughed and walked back to the room and the doctor gave my cup to another lady. He explained to us the responsibility of having a kid. Since we were just teenagers. Then the lady came back with some papers. The doctor put them on his clipboard. "Well it seems to me that....." he said flipping back to the first page. He put the clipboard finder his pit. Them he held his hands together.

your not pregnant"