ch.9- how did i know?

we just kept walking around and ended up buying nothing but some pictures we took at a photobooth. "Are you hungry" I asked her "errr" she said tilting her head waving her hand as if saying soso. "Lets go eat then" I said as we walked out of the mall and into my car. I took her to a special place. atleast for me it was.

your pov :

I don't think I've ever been to this place but it rang a few bells. we ordered 2 burgers and a side of fries with one large soda to share. We talked about how our life was going. like our friends what we do for fun. and about our selves.

Justin pov:

When we were done I took her home. when we arrived at her house she was gonna step out of the car but instead just sat there. "is everything okay" I asked worried as to why she froze. "You wanna come in?" She asked. I obviously nodded and parked my car then we went in. We went up to her bedroom and sat on her bed while she looked for movies.

your pov:

idk what it was but I keep having this feeling like he's my boyfriend. I mean he's just so cool about everything. His hand on my back. opening my doors. that whole victoria secret scene. Talking to him without a problem. telling him everything even though I just met him. I feel like I could tell him anything. So I was looking for movies. I decided to put on a scary movie cuz I love scary movies. but something didn't feel right about having Justin here anymore

Justin pov:

When I saw yn putting in the grudge I kind of freaked out. I hate scary movies. Especially that one. Its too bad she doesn't remember I don't like them. What am I gonna do? "Um do you have any other movies?" I managed to ask. "Um sure what's wrong? I'm guessing you don't like scary movies" I guess she read my face expression "just not my thing" She then left to look for another

your pov:

Hm? Did I already know that? Is that why I felt weird to play the movie? That's really weird. So I went to look for another movie but they were all scary. Or action movies. But I really didn't want to watch action right now. it was night time and I was in the mood for something scary. "Hey um I only have horror and action sorry" I shouted from the storage room across the hall where the movies were. "Um okay then lets just watch the one you wanted" he said. I hope he doesn't get too scared. oh well...so I went back into to my room played the movie and sat next to him. We were almost half way through the movie when her face popped out. I gotta admit I was scared too. I looked over at Justin and he looked dead lol. Staring wide eyed at the tv with his hand holding my blankets. which we were both under. I placed my hand over his and said "its okay its just a movie" I then layed my head on his shoulder as we interlocked our hands. I was loving this moment. He leaned back a little more causing me to slide down so I was now laying on his chest. he then started playing with my hair...