ch.23- whats wrong with you?

when I woke up in the morning Justin was still sleeping. He looked so cute when he was asleep. I kissed his forehead and went to go shower. When I came out he was still sleeping. I walked downstairs into the kitchen. It was only 11 so I guess he has time to sleep before "business". I was going to follow him today. But wait I don't have a car. So I thought about it and decided to call Alex and ask if I can borrow hers.

Alex: hey what's up girl

me: hey I was wondering if I could borrow your car.

Alex: what for?

me: to go shop for some stuff since Justin has things to do.

alex: oh okay. I'll drop it off around 12?

me: yeah that's fine thanx

alex: alright bye

me: peace

now that's out of the way. I'm gonna go make us some breakfast. I woke up hungry today so I made a huge meal. Pancakes, eggs, sausages, toast, and some hash browns. With a side glass of oj. Yum!!! When I set out the plates Justine came downstairs. He wrapped his arms around me from behind "morning babe" I turned around and kissed him "good morning. Made some breakfast you hungry?" He looked at the plate as if he's never eaten before. "This looks amazing baby. I could use a meal before I go and get dressed" he sat down and started eating. I grabbed my plate and sat on his lap and ate with him. "So what are you gonna do while I'm gone?" He asked me with a mouthful of pancake. I laughed a little remembering that time he took me to the dinner and had a mouthful of pancakes when I asked about his family. "I was planning on going out why?" I asked. "Well before you do anything I wanted to take you to see my family" he said. "Thats perfect ill go get dressed" I said getting off his lap. "Wait aren't you gonna finish your breakfast" he asked pointing to my half eaten plate. "Oh yeah haha forgot" I went back and kept eating "we'll get dressed after we eat. Then ill come drop you off and ill have to leave" he reassured me. I nodded considering I didn't wanna speak with a mouth full of food. After we ate he took a shower and I changed since I already showered earlier. When he was done we interlocked hands and got in the car.

"Are you excited" he asked me. "Nervous actually" I told him. He held my hand with his right while he drove with the other. "Don't be. they'll love you. Plus you've already met Pattie remember" oh yeah I remember. It was before the accident. I wish that never happened. he kissed my hand then interlocked his with mine. in a few minutes we were there. He opened my door and walked me to the door. He knocked 3 times. No answer. He was gonna knock again but the door opened. There was a man there. I didn't recognize him though. "good morning. Who are you and is Pattie here?" Justin asked. "Sup I'm john. and she's not here. She's in the hospital" said the man at the door. "Wtf are you talking about! why is she there? Is she hurt?" Justin screamed a little rudely a him. "Justin calm down" I whispered holding on to his arm letting him know I'm still here. He seem to settle down under my touch. "Sorry haven't you heard. She got into a car accident. Her kids are safe but there in the hospital until Pattie gets better" john said. Justin grabbed my wrist really hard pulling me towards the car "ow" I said as his grip felt like a burn against my skin. But he didn't care. He opened the car and forced me in. Then he got in and drove away fast. "What was that for. You could have just told me" that kinda pissed me off. I mean I know his family is in the hospital but dam. Did he have to hurt me?....