ch.26- all this business

your pov:

he stayed quiet "well?" I said. its like he spazzed out. I mean HELLO!!!! Earth to bieber!!! He snapped out of it and said "just promise you'll never leave me. Say you love me and mean it. I can't lose you. Your my world yn" that somehow calmed me down a little "Justin I really do love you! And I wouldn't leave or trade you in for the world because it wouldn't even be there without you in it" I said leaning in for a kiss. He smiled into the kiss and said "ill take you tomorrow after my auditions" I smiled relieved that he was gonna take me. Wait what about the kids? "What about jaxon and jazzy?" I asked him. "Oh shit...um... I'll just call in Taylor or something" "okay" I nodded at him. He stood up and changed into basketball shorts. I changed into one of his shirts and my shorts since the kids were here. I went downstairs to grab a glass of water. Justins phone was on the table. He must have left it there when we came in to put the kids in the bed. Then it buzzed. It was a text. And of course being the nosey person I am I checked it out. It was from someone named Jeremy.

Jeremy: hey, where's the package? You never showed up. They said you either bring it tomorrow or you know what

wtf did that mean? What package? I ignored it since Justin was going to take me to see his "business" anyways. I took his phone and went upstairs. "Hey babe you got a message" I said handing him his phone. Then he saw my bruise. Oh shit I thought to my self. "Who did this?" he asked getting pissed. I gave him a do you really want to know glare. He took one look and almost immediately found out. "I'm sorry" he said letting go and walking towards the window on the other side of the room. I walked behind him and hugged him. He turned around and hugged me back "its not your fault. You just wanted to see Pattie as soon as possible that's all. Atleast you didn't leave me there" you said looking up at him. Trying to make things better. It seemed to be working. "Your right. But I didn't have to do that to you. I could have just told you to get in the car fast" he said but it came out a little muffled since his head was snuggled into my neck. He was right though. But I couldn't say that. So I just pulled his head off and held his face with my palms. "It wasn't your fault. Just drop it already. I love you babe" then I kissed him and he grabbed my thighs and I immediately wrapped my legs around his torso. he went over to the bed and laid me down with him on top. He let go and said "lets go to sleep" he got off and turned off the lights then wrapped his arms around me and I laid over him and fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

Justin's pov:

when she fell asleep I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and read the message.

jeremy: hey, where's the package? You never showed up. They said you either bring it tomorrow or you know what...

God he just loves pissing me off. Why would I forget something like that? Whatever. I'll just take yn with me to drop it off then drop the kids off at Taylor's so we can go to my auditions. Then the real problem starts. Ill have to drop yn off and do that other thing I was supposed to do before my mom happened.

*haha I bet all of you are confused. Truth is he has more than one "business". Guess you'll have to wait and find out what they are. 1. the one where yn gets to see and 2. the one has no idea about. Enjoy!*