ch.10- my new boyfriend...

Justin pov:

I'm so glad it went this way. I just wanted to call her mine already. If only I could just kiss her and hold her closer. But what if she feels uncomfortable and just gets off. But wait. she came onto me first. Oh fuck it I'm going in. I continued playing with her hair and started speaking my mind.

******"yn we've known each other for so long. we've gotten so close and I cant help but to think that being friends isn't enough." "I feel the same exact way- wait we've only known each other for a day. what are you talking about?" oh shit. "well that's what it feels like to me. I feel so close to you" dam Justin nice thinking. gotta give myself credit on that one.******

I dusted off my shoulders and yn looked up at me from my chest. "Is there something on your shoulder?" Dam. I had dozed of and imagined all that happening. Well I don't think it can go wrong. "Hey yn" I said this time being reality. "Yeah" she answered still looking at me. "I know its only been a day and all. But I feel like I've known you forever. And I just don't want to be friends. I want to be more than that. I want to be your boyfriend. so yn will you go out with me?"

your pov:

Omg did he really mean it? Did he really just ask me out. I was dying on the inside cuz in just a few seconds I was gonna be his girlfriend. I just wanted to jump up and down and scream but I was on his chest. And that would ruin the moment so instead I just said "aww Justin I feel the same way. Of course" I whispered as I stood up and kissed him. We made out for about 5 minutes when a scream came from my tv scaring the both of us. Forgot the movie was still on lol. We both laughed and I turned off the tv. "well its getting late. I'm just gonna head home. see you at school babe" he said before pecking my lips and walking out the door. I threw myself back laying on the bed. gosh I'm so lucky right now. this was the best day ever. Then it hit me. I haven't talked to Alex or Taylor since lunch today. I quickly got my phone and texted them both to come over. They came in about 10 minutes with their luggage. "What's with the bags?" I asked confused. "Mind if we spend the night" Alex asked me. of course I said yes. She practically lives with me. I told them everything that happened today. What kept me from fangirling over it was that Taylor just stood there looking depressed. "What's wrong" I asked. "what? Nothing. sorry I was just.. umm, nothing......"