ch.7- fall in love all over again..

I then quickly texted Taylor and told him she was close to remembering...

Taylor's pov:

when justin texted me that she was remembering I freaked out. How was it even possible? The doctors said she wouldn't remember. and she didn't for the past years until now. What am I gonna do? If she gains all her memory back it could fuck us all up. Even me and Alex and I love her. I can't let that happen.I have to push her away as far as possible.I have to keep her away from Alex for now. Just in case.

Мє: hey babe. Come over lets spend the day

Αℓєχ: okay.be there in a little :*

If yn tells Alex anything I might loose her and my bestfriend.....

your pov:

Oh well idc as long as he's moved on and wants to hang out. Wonder where he'd want to go. I told Alex we had to go shopping so I can buy outfits for when Justin and I hang out.cuz I promise you this.now that we're friends.or at least I think we are.well whatever.point is we are gonna hang out more often now.not just this once. it took a while for her to answer me.

αℓєχ: sorry. Gotta raincheck.night with my babe :(

мє: that's okay ill just go alone

αℓєχ: have fun I really wanted to spend the day with my bestfriend. Guess another time.I went upstairs to shower and get dressed.

Justin's pov:

what am I gonna do? Just when I could have had her back. shit happened. Its all selenas fault. I knew I should have never went to that party especially when it was hers. But yn wanted to go since they were best friends so I took her anyways. God I miss yn! I need to see her. I need to be with her. make things right again.....

I love her

Your pov:

I had just gone out of the shower and gotten dressed when my phone buzzed. I got a text from justin.

Jυѕтιи: hey wanna do something

мє: I was actually gonna go to the mall right now. you wanna come?

jυѕтιи: yeah be there in 10

мє: alright. See you then

jυѕтιи: peace

Wow. I've pretty much spent the whole day with justin. It was 7:30 and the mall closes at 10. We have time. maybe we can do something else after. I went into my closet and changed into a casual but pretty outfit to be with justin. I grabbed my purse, keys, wallet, phone and applied some makeup. then I heard a beep so I went downstairs and out the door. "So I thought you had stuff to do" I asked him. Since he left earlier cuz he claimed he was busy. "I did....I completed them" I just stared at his sexy cheek bones. Those hands...omg those hands they were so strong and can do so many things.....

Justin's pov:

I noticed yn looking at me the same way she used to look at me back then. Wait....did she still love me? Maybe if I'm lucky. I though I'd start over. Repeat everything I ever did for her except the bad things. Re-live all our moments. Maybe life wasnt so bad this way. I have gotten a chance to fall in love with my true love all over again...