ch.24- kids...already?

the whole car ride was quiet. When we got to the hospital he parked the car and just ran to the hospital. leaving me in the car. so I got out and ran in after him. when I got there he was at the desk asking for Pattie's room #. And of course he ran to it before I could catch up. So I followed him. He's gonna pay for all this. Omg I'm so tired. When we got to the room Pattie was sleeping. She looked like I did after my accident. "Mom" Justin sobbed. He had started crying. Okay now I felt really bad. I thought she was fine. How could that john guy have been so calm about it? Well whatever I was here and she does not look okay to me. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know Pattie like that. I couldn't find a way to comfort Justin. So I just stood at the door watching everything. He didn't say a thing. He was just on his knees. His head on her stomach crying. Then the doctor came in. "Mr.bieber?" He asked. Justin quickly got up and wiped his tears. "That's me" the doctor walked over to him and looked at his clipboard. "Well as you can see your mom, I'm guessing?" He looked up from his clipboard and at Justin. Justin nodded so he went on. "Well she was driving with her two children in the back when a car hit her on her side. She was rushed to the hospital. Now the kids are fine we have them in a room where we keep kids until we find someone to take care of them. But your mother here...she got her leg stuck between the door and her seat. she lost a lot of blood but she will be fine. we dozed her off with something that will keep her sleeping until we can put enough blood back into her system. now we are willing to pay for this only because its such a rare case. after she gets out you'll have to find a therapist to help her with her leg. and well....then there's the kids. how old are you?" "I'm 18 doc" the doctor then whispered to him and made him sign something. What was going on?.....

when the doctor left I walked up to Justin. "What did you sign?" He looked at me with a please don't get mad look. "Ummm. What do you think about having kids?" Wow. That was....um....a surprise. "Well uh. I don't know really. I mean I guess I wouldn't mind. I want a family don't get me wrong but can we wait until after school?" I asked him. "Well jazzy and jaxon are gonna stay with us for a week or two so we'll have to call the days off from school" when he said that I thought he meant real kids. As in my belly growing huge. Haha. "Justin I thought you wanted me pregnant! Thats awesome! Now I can bond with them!!" I said relieved as I punched his arm playfully. "Really I thought you weren't gonna agree to it" he said with a huge smile appearing on his face. "No its fine. Come on lets go get them" I said grabbing his hand, walking him to a doctor so I can ask where the nursery room is. When we got there they saw Justin and ran to him. I can tell he loved them. He would be an amazing father. "Meet yn my girlfriend" he said tugging on my hand to bend down. "Hey I'm yn. Well aren't you two the cuttest!" I said. Jazzy didn't hesitate to run and hug me. "Hi yn I'm jazzy" she said holding my hand when she let go. Then jaxon came up to me and said "hi your pretty" I just started laughing and picked him up. "And your adorable" I said squishing the life out of him haha. "You two are gonna be staying with me and yn for a while. Sounds good?" He asked them walking out the door. I put jaxon down and he walked by Justin's side as jazzy held my hand the whole time. they both yelled "yay!" We walked outside and to the car. We sat them in the back. As Justin was driving my wrist was hurting like a bitch. When I looked at it I had a small bruise. But how?.....