ch.1-who was it?...

Ring!!!!!! You wake up to your alarm clock. Ugh why can't I just have 5 more minutes? Its so weird that I always wake up at the same time I almost see their face. Every now and then for the past 3 years, I've been having the same dream.

(Dream)

I'm at home and I go to look for alex. But I can never find her. I look around but get stopped by taylor. my best Guy friend. "Where's alex?" "Idk I haven't seen her" "you look downstairs ill keep looking up stairs" I say okay and keep looking "Alex come out come out where ever you are!" I'm about to open a door but right when I grab the knob an arm grabs me and somehow I end up at a party. I open the knob and see this girl on top of a drunken passed out guy. He looks so fine but her arm is covering his face. Its like she can't see or hear me cuz she never looks my way.Im tempted to walk over there but right when I take a step closer and his face is revealed I wake up.......

(Reality)

I get dressed and walk outside and wait for Alex to pick me up. She arrives about 2 minutes later. "Hey what's up" I ask as I step in the car and sit. "Nothing much. Another horrible morning.got dragged out of bed this time. Can't belie-blah blah blah......" I couldn't help but think about the dream. What was his face like.did I know him? Was he a long lost brother or something? Was he even- "GIRL!!!!!are you even listening?" I didn't notice I blacked out alex. "Sorry I was just thinking bout the dream.I had it again last night" she looked at me worried. "The one when we were playing hide and seek when we were like 10?" "Yeah.then I'm somehow my age now and at a wild party and see that whore" I replied. "Look Selena was the past. She can't backstab you anymore. Anyways she's not your bestie I am and your single now. There's no way she can take a Guy away from you" "I know.but I still wonder who that guy was."