ch.14- the truth is spoken

your pov:

So when the bells rang I was excited to see what the surprise was. But there was still one thing that kept repeating in my head "follow him...." The random Guy whispered to me. Where would that lead me to? Would I want to know?...anyways I probably looked like a hungry ass cheetah watching his prey when I spotted Justin. "Justin!" I shouted before I ran towards him almost pouncing on him. haha I giggled at the thought. "What's so funny?" He asked giggling him self. "Nothing. Im just glad your here" "I love you" he whispered to me before saying "now lets go" then we walked out the school with our hands interlocked. then to his car and on the road. "So where to?" I asked hoping he'd tell me. "Its a surprise remember" he said as I saw a smirk forming at the corner of his perfectly plump and soft pink lips. God I really did love him. Yet its only been what?.....2 maybe 3 days.....feels like more! "Where here" I heard Justin happily say. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and was taken away when I saw what he had done for me. How did he?.....where did he?....but...

when we arrived at the museum I felt like I was living my dream or something. there were photos of me and Justin everywhere. but we haven't taken any photos and they looked so real. then for some reason I felt like I've seen the photos but truth be told I dont even remember them. "These are all our memories before-....." he began to say but I cut him off "What do you mean OUR memories?" "Well a few years ago you were in an accident." Then I got a flash back

******"yn watch out" I heard Justin scream but I didn't have enough time to get out the way when I looked to my right there it was. What hit me******

"my dreams.....their not just dreams are they?" "No. Their memories that your brain has that you don't rememeber" he said making me a little mad "you knew...and you kept it from me" I started saying with tears in my eyes. "Yn please don't cry thats why I brought you here. To tell you and show you how happy we were-" but I cut him off now screaming "THEN WHY DIDNT YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING!!!! YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO COME UP TO ME AND TELL ME THIS?!?!?!?!" I can tell he wanted to cry "DONT SCREAM AT ME!!! They told me you were close to suffering from amnesia but didnt.you were just in coma. "Then how didn't I remember you?" "Cuz of what I did when you woke up... Its all my fault " He was now looking down not wanting to tell me. "What did you do Justin?" I asked him hoping it wasn't anything stupid. "I took you to a party after 5 months..." "AND?" I asked him loud and clear considering I can tell that wasn't all. "I was looking for you but bumped into Selena instead" then I remembered my dream. "Ow" I whispered holding my head before falling. But Justin caught me "yn?" He asked worried. I then blacked out. That being the last thing I heard. That's when I dreamed that same dream I hadn't dreamed ever since I went out with justin. Or in this case got back with him if what he says is true. But this time I actually saw the whole dream. It was...it was...giving me a headache!