ch. 43- im pregnant

a few minutes later we arrived at the mall. We both got out and entered the mall. We just went from shop to shop buying anything that attracted our attention.  we also talked about what's happened since I was gone. "So what are you gonna do?" Alex said knowing what I was thinking of. "I'm going to have to tell him sooner or later. Will you come when I check it out?" I asked her. "If you want me there, of course. Why don't we eat now?" Thank god cuz I was hungry. We went to the food court and found a seat. I stayed while alex went to go buy us some Chinese food from the cajun grill stand. "Here you go" she said placing my plate in front of me and sitting across me. "if you want ill be right by you" she smiled a welcoming smile. Maybe it was time now. "Actually I think its time. I've waited too long already" "okay hurry and we can go after we are done". Wait I can't I'm just to nervous. "Wait I can't!" She stared right into my eyes and said "look. He is gonna be happy. He loves you. He wouldn't leave you for something like that. Your just over reacting. Calm down. There is nothing to worry about" she was right. We finished our food and started to get ready to leave when my phone rang.

*phone conversation*

me: hey baby

justin: come home. NOW!

me: what's wrong?

Justin: h-h-h-he died

me: what?!?! Who!

justin:

me: JUSTIN!

Justin: (whisper)come home

*end of conversation*

I was taken by surprise. I just stood there staring into the distance. Who died? Why did he need me home now? Wh- "yn! What happened?" "We have to get home" I said packing my things. "what?" I grabbed her hand. "Now! lets go hurry!!!" I said shoving her to the car. I got in and she got in the passengers seat. "Gimme the keys" I said. It sounded a little hoarse but I was ready to crack. Why did I want to cry? I don't even know what's wrong. Alex searched through her purse in an urgent manner. "Okay okay here" I snatched the keys from her and started the car. "Will you just tell me what happened?" She said sounding a little mad now. "Justin called me saying someone died. Whatever that meant. What if he got hurt? what if someone did actually die?" I was starting to crack. "I'm sure everything's gonna be alright" she said rubbing my arm in a friendly manner. We got home in less than 10 minutes. I rushed through the door while alex got in the drivers seat and shouted "call me later" I nodded. "Im here what's wrong!!!" I yelled once I slammed the door open. I ran upstairs. "Justin where ar-" I paused when I got to our bedroom and saw Justin laying there staring at the ceiling. "Baby what's wrong?" I said calmly crawling on the bed sitting on his abs. "Justin?" I asked. I was fresked out. He hasn't moving or said a word since I got here. I put my hand on his cheek. "Justin say something" I was looking into his eyes. "He's gone" "who? Who's gone?" At last Justin sighed and placed his hands on my hips. "Michael. Got a call not to long after you left. He passed away this morning" he looked at me. "What's gonna happen now?" I asked. "Well I'm gonna be transferred to my co manager scooter" well okay so that's not really gonna change his career. "Except for this" I thought referring to my belly. "Except for what?" Justin questioned. Oh shit I said that out loud? "Um I was just thinking" justin narrowed his eyes at me. "Thinking about what?" Fuck! fuck! fuck!fuck! What do I say? "Um you know about your career. that its not gonna make that big of a difference" I can tell he didn't believe me. "But you said except for this. What did you mean?" That's it I couldn't take it. The tension in the air was getting intense and he needed to know. "JustinIThinkImPregnant" I said kinda low and very rapidly. "What? And a little slower and louder" he demanded. I took a long and loud sigh. "I think I'm pregnant" I said looking down. He lifted my head so I was looking at him looking at me. I smiled and he took me off his stomach and left the room. What just happened?.... did he just leave? He didn't even smile. He showed no expression. all I did was start crying. Then I remembered that one other person that knew. So I called her....

ring ring... "hello?"