Chapter six

Jammie's POV:
I felt like I need to protect Nickie from the guy that brought her here. Me and Nickie didn't talk much this week so I thought we would go to our friend James party. Even though nobody says it he's more popular than Ian.
"Nickie are you ready yet?" I yelled up the stairs to where Nickie was getting ready for the party.
"Almost just have to find my other shoe!" She yelled back. About five minutes later Nickie appeared in the kitchen where I was waiting. "Okay I'm ready now." Nickie said grabbing her hat off the counter.
"This is going to be a fun night!" I said smiling ear to ear. We walked to my car and drove for about fifteen minutes until we reached James's house for the party. As we walked in all eyes were on Nickie since she yelled at Kyle for the rumors he was spreading around the school. "If you want we can leave early you know?" I said sympathetic for her.
"No I'll be fine you can stay here I'll just call Zayn if I need anything." She said to me. If only she knew that he might not be the best guy in the world for her.
"Okay well at least text me that your okay if you decide to leave. Okay?" I said back to her.
"Alright I'm going to go get a drink and see if I can find Ian." She said as she left for the bar area.

Nickie's POV:
I went to the bar area and pushed past all the people. I heard some people talking about me and the rumors Kyle has been spreading around school about me and him. I just about lost is went a girl bumped into me and said "sorry is the baby going to be okay?" It got on my nerves so bad that I told her and everyone else that talked to me to go to hell. This was to much to handle and then I remembered that I told Jammie I would call Zayn. So I went out to the front lawn and pulled out my phone. I forgot about finding Ian so I'll just call him tomorrow night. I dialed Zayn's number and the phone rang twice.
"Hello?" Zayn picked up.
"Hey it's Nickie could you come pick me up at this party?" I asked.
"Sure what's the address?" He asked I could hear the car start as he asked me.
"It's the only house having a party on Monica Lane." I informed him.
"I'll be right there." He said hanging up the phone. About twenty minutes later Zayn pulled up. He got out of the car and gave me a hug. I just about broke down in tears because of all the thing that people said to me during the party. Zayn made me feel safe somehow.
"Thank you so much Zayn. I probably ruined your night by making you come pick me up." I said still in his embrace.
"Anything for you babe." He said. Wait did he just call me babe. Or else it was a slip of the tongue. Maybe not though. "You hungry?" He asked opening the door for me to get into his car.
"Not really. But if you want we can stop and eat." I said. Then he pulled out of the drive way and started to drive to a small pizza place right outside of town. Is this a date or a little treat? I asked that the whole time we were there.