Chapter twenty nine

Jammie's POV:
I don't you why the hell Nickie is being nice to me all of a sudden, but I hope she's not being fake like most people would be. I love Nickie she's like a sister to me more than a friend. I just hope nothing bad happens to me and her. Nickie pulled into Zayn's driveway and parked the car close to the house. We both ran into Zayn's house to get out of the open where Ian could have saw us go. "Wait here I'll go get some first aid supplies for the wounds!!!" Nickie yelled running up the steps. She came back down with a blanket, a towel, and first aid supplies. I was just sitting in the kitchen. She came up and sat across from me.
"Why are you being so nice to me???" I asked.
"Your my best friend I would never let anything happen to you Jammie. I would go to the ends of the earth for you." Nickie said. I'm that moment I knew me and her were going to alright. "This may hurt you but it will feel better after a minute or so." She said placing a gauss on my wounds.
"God damnit son of a bitch!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. She just laughed at my pain, and I started laughing with her since her laugh  is so damn funny.  It might sound like I'm a bad friend for saying that but it's true she has the cutest, funniest laugh ever. "Sorry but gosh that hurt." I said with a chuckle.
"Told you that it would hurt you though Jammie." She said back with a grin on her face. "Hey I'm gonna go and call Zayn really quick okay." She said getting up and leaving to go up stairs. I wonder what they do being in this huge house during the weekends. Ahhhh nope nope I am not thinking because all I get is seeing them doing it everywhere in the house. It's been about twenty minutes since Nickie was down here. I went up the stairs and over heard her part o the conversation.
"No Zayn we are not going to do that on the kitchen table!!! I don't care if you got a new toy !!!" She said and with that all I got was dirty images of them again.
"Nickie are you in there..." I knocked along with it.
"Yeah!!! Okay bye Zayn. Love you too!!!" She said and then opened the door for me to come into the room.
"So I heard interesting things from your end of the story." I said wiggling my eyebrows.
"Nooooo, Zayn he bought this voice thing for his singing and wanted to nail it to the kitchen table." She said with a chuckle. I sighed with relief. "Did you think I meant...." And I shook my head yes at her half of a question. "No, me and Zayn haven't had sex yet if that's what you want to know." She said.
"Wow really ?!?!?!" I said surprised at what she said.
"Yep!!!" She said and we just laughed for twenty minutes nonstop.