Chapter thirty

Zayn's POV:
I had to leave school early so that I could help Harry out with our new song that we have been working on. We had to go and pick up a voice editor for the song since ours decided to take a shit. We went to the store and we're looking around. "Hey Zayn what about this one!!!" Harry yelled over to me.
"Dude we don't need that many controls on it and plus it's to expensive for us to buy." I said back to him. I turned back to the one I was looking at before. It looked like it was in good condition, it was not to expensive, and it had just the right amount of controls that we needed to finish editing our song. "Harry I found the right one, but I'm going to need someone to tell me more about it before we decide on whether or not to get it." I said turning to Harry.
"I'll go get someone to help us out with our questions then!!!" Harry said walking to go find someone to help us out. About two minutes later Harry came back with a girl with long blonde hair, blue eyes and a very nice body if I may say so myself. "Zayn this is Olivia, Olivia this is my best mate Zayn!!" Harry introduced us.
"Hello Olivia I was wondering if you could help me with a little problem." I said looking into her beautiful blue eyes.
"Yeah what's your problem?!?!" Olivia asked touching my arm and stroking it slowly. To be honest I liked it, but I'm with Nickie!!!
"So how hard is it to transfer over onto a new track for a cd???" I said looking at the voice editor trying to not make eye contact with her. I need help right now. I can't let her flirt with me, but it's nice to have a change once and a while. Right?!?!
"Well it is pretty easy it's just a simple editor. There is no hassle at all. Just a simple put the cd in and then leave it in there for about ten minutes then slowly take it out!!!" Olivia said running her hand from my neck to my belt buckle.
"So how do you like that." She said biting her lip. I knew she was talking about her hand and not the editor.
"Harry what do you think?!?!" I said urgently.
"We'll take it!!!" He said. He picked it up and brought it over to the cashier to pay for it. Which left me with Olivia. Alone.
"So did you like it?!?!" Olivia whispered in my ear with her hand over my bulge. "oh and call me sometime!!!" Olivia said putting her phone number on my arm with her marker.
After we left I called Nickie about to tell her about what happened, but instead I just asked if we can nail the editor on the table. Since that's where me and the guys edit our songs for the cd's. I can't believe I didn't stop Olivia from what she was doing. On the other hand I really like it, and I kind of want to call her. God help me make the right decision on this one!!!!