Chapter nineteen

Nickie's POV:

I really hope that Zayn doesn't think that I need to be saved from my mom, because of what happened tonight. I don't even what to go to school tomorrow I'm so tiered, and that is not including the very bad hangover I'm going to have in the morning. I decided to write to Zayn to clear everything up with him.

(TEXTING)

Nickie : Hey,  just wanted to clear everything up about what happened.

Zayn : Hola. Yeah that was weird what happened tonight. I just hope your okay.

Nickie : Normally she is not like that. She usually only drinks that much when she has a lot of drama going on around her. Sometimes she just needs to let loose.

Zayn : Well as long as you're okay then I guess none of this really matters, and tell your mom I'm sorry for what I said earlier. Well that is if she remembers me. LOL!!!

Nickie : Yeah. LOL. I better get some rest before school tomorrow. Bye Zayn!!!

Zayn : Bye Nickie!!!

(END OF TEXTING)

I put my phone back on the charger after stetting my alarm for tomorrow. Gosh I hope everything is okay tomorrow morning.

^^^^^^^^Next Morning^^^^^^^^

Still Nickie's POV:

I woke up today to my alarm ringing and a cold wind coming through my window. I don't recall me opening or going to sleep with the window open. Yeah it was cold and all, but I'm not complaining about the sun and the birds chirping. I got out of bed and shut my window, but I had to run the bathroom right away after shutting the window. And the hangover begins along with my now pounding headache. This is going to be fun going to school like this. I went to my closet and picked out my silver tank with my white ripped jeans, and to top it all off I put on my black heals. Heals are more than likely not the best choice of shoe for a person suffering from a hangover.

I went down the stairs trying to be quiet and not disturb my mom from what ever she is doing. After she gets like how she was last night its best to just to leave her alone for the time being, or at least until she calms down. I went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple and walked out of the house with my keys. I got into the car and decided to check up on Ian before school starts. I might not be able to stay at the hospital very long, but at least I get the chance to see him today. The drive was only nine minutes to get to the hospital. I ran inside and went up to the room Ian was staying in while he was in the hospital. I walked into his room to see somebody else there... One person I didn't quite want to see at this moment in time, or ever again on that note. "What the hell are you doing here?!?!?!" I said staring over at her.