NOW

(Fast forward five years)

Nickie's POV:
"Mommy, Brent hit me!!!" Jasmin yelled running up to me hugging onto my leg as she cried.
"Where did he hit you baby girl?!?!" I asked kneeling down besides her.
"Right here..." She said pointing to her tummy.
"Okay go watch some television I'm going to go talk to Brent." I said pointing over to the couch while standing up to go and talk to my son. As I walked to his bedroom I heard the front door open and close. "Brent did you hit Jasmine???" I asked trying G to get him to admit to it.
"Yes but that's because she stole my GIjo." Brent said starting to cry. "Can I go and see daddy now." He asked.
"Yes." I said and me and Brent both walked out and hugged Ian. Ian must have seen that the children have been crying.
"What was happening that everyone is crying." Ian asked.
"Well your son thought that it would be okay if he hit a girl." I said. "Anyways both of you go get ready for bed." I said waiting until the kids were out of the room."As for you. I got someone to came over and watch the kids while me and you go out on a date." I said kissing Ian with a smile on my face.
"Who is it?" Ian asked
"Olivia. She works with my friend, and I told he that she could bring her fiancé with." I said starting to wash the dishes.
(Before leaving for their Date)
------still Nickie's POV-------
"Ian their here." I yelled up the stairs to Ian. As he walked down the stairs I started saying goodbye to our kids. Once he got down the stairs I opened the door. "Hello I'm Nickie, the kids are over there watching a movie. If you need anything just call me." I said grabbing my purse not looking at who was at my front door step.
"Nickie I think you might want to see who will be taking care of OUR children tonight." Ian said coming up behind me making me stand up and look at who was on my door step.
"Zayn." I said rolling my eyes.
"Hey Nickie this is Olivia my fiancé." Zayn said making my blood boil.
"This is Ian you remember Ian. Well he's my husband." I say lying. Ian grabbed my wrist tightly when I said that. Me and Ian have never gotten married, but we have been engaged for a year or two.

(On date)

"Ian I'm sorry about what I said back there. I just am so fed up with you not picking a date." I said honestly.
"Well lucky for you I picked a date for the wedding. Next July on the 18th." Ian said.
"Omg Ian that's in three months." I said shocked at the sudden wedding date.
"Well I'm by your side anything you need done I will do. I just want you to be mine for real. " Ian said pulling me close to him. I kissed his soft lips. With passion, love, and devotion in that kiss.  "I LOVE YOU NICKIE!! " Ian whispered in my ear.
"I love you too." I said back. And I mean it.