chapter four

Nickie's POV:

Once we got to Ian's house he ran around and opened the door for me to get out of the car. He took my hand and took me up to the front door. As we entered the huge house it sped up my already racing heart. This is the night that I would loose everything. "So do you want anything to eat?" Ian asked. I shook my head yes. He walked into the kitchen and put water in a pot on the stove. I don't know what he was making though. He turned on the stove so the water would boil soon. I walked into the kitchen and just stood there looking at my feet." You know you can sit down right?" He said with a chuckle . With that I hoisted myself up and sat on the counter island. "You don't have to do anything that you don't have to." He said getting closer. 

"I know I'm just confused. I want to but at the same time I don't." I said now looking into Ian's beautiful brown eyes. Those are the eyes that I fell in love with today. Those are also the eyes that I was just using for popularity. " Can I ask you something?" I asked still mesmerized by his eyes.

"Well you just did babe." He said with a chuckle. I hit his arm softly and laughed."I guess so."

"Well was this just to get popular or is this real what we're about to do?" I ask now looking back down at my feet. 

"At first it was and then it all changed. At least for me it was like that." He said lifting my head with his hand.

"I really don't know what to do at this point." I said honestly. 

"Lucky for you I do." He said with a smirk. He leaned in about to kiss me and then I stopped it.

"The water is boiling." He moved away with a groan. He put the noodles in there. He was making my favorite food in the whole world. Ravioli .

After eating we just went to the couch and watched movies at this point we were just going to see if we want to do anything that serious in out relationship. I fell asleep an his shoulder. I felt two strong arms lift me up from the couch. I knew this house like the back of my hand and I knew he was taking me up to his room. He laid me down on his bed then I heard him walking back down the stairs. Gosh I have to stop this and fast. "Ian." I whispered to him loud enough for him to hear me.

"Yeah Nick." He whispered back to me from the top of the stairs. 

"Can you lay with me?" I asked and I heard him walk back into is room where I was laying. 

"Yeah of course babe." He said and came over and laid down next to me. 

"Ian?"

"Yeah nick?"

"I-I loved your Ravioli." I said gosh I was going to say that I loved him and it came out wrong.

"I'm glad." He said and snuggled close to me. Comfort washed over me. Do I love him? I asked myself.