Chapter thirty four

Nickie's POV:
During the movies all I could think about was Zayn and how he left me for another girl. I knew that I had nothing to be ashamed of but throughout the day I felt as though it has all been my fault why he left. "Nickie are you gonna get that?!?!" Jammie yelled shaking her hand in front of my face. I most have zoned out while watching the movies. I picked up my phone and noticed that it was Ian. I felt like ignoring it but I might as well find out what he wants.
"Hey what do want?!?!" I said uninterested in what he has to say at the moment.
"Hey cou-cou-could y-you pick me u-up???" Ian said slurring his words. For god sakes was he drunk.
"Are you drunk?!?!" I said baffled by him slurring his words, and by why he was calling me and not one of his football buddies.
"Yeah, please I'm not in the right place to drive right now." Ian said.
"Yeah where are you right now, so I can come and pick you up?" I asked going to find my keys to my car.
"Peter's house." He said with a little bit of regret in his voice.
"Oh my god are you kidding me. I thought we had a deal." I said reminding him of the deal we made our fourth year of dating.
"Sorry, I know I messed up. Can you please come soon. It's getting dark and the cops will be here any minute..." He said not taking a breath between sentences.
"Yeah I'll be right there see ya in ten." I said having up the phone. Jammie was staring at me with concern in her eyes. "That was Ian, he needs me to pick him up from Peter's because he's to drunk to drive." I said.
"But what about what happened today at school, he could hurt you." Jammie said.
"He didn't sound like he was faking slurring his words. And even though he might be a dick Im not going to let him go to jail for letting loose." I said opening up the door to leave when Jammie stopped me.
"But didn't he promise never to go to Peter's again." Jammie stated looking at me concerned again.
"Well we'll find out why he broke the promise when he sobers up won't we." I said walking out the door to the car. Yeah there is some doubt in me that thinks he might be trying to get me back for today at school. Then again there is part of me that still thinks that he wouldn't hurt me, at least not tonight. It sounds crazy but to me it makes perfect sense. For three minutes I thought back to when me and Ian made the promise to stay as far away from Peter as humanly possible. What made him go back?!?! Why would he ever want to go back?!?!
The promise was now BROKEN!!!

(Hey guys!!!! Are you ready for the story of the promise yet 😏🤗😏🤗