Chapter twenty

Nickie's POV:

There she was. Just sitting there next to Ian with tears in her eyes. "I'm going to ask this one more time, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE JAMMIE!?!?" I was outraged by her being here. She got up from her chair and walked closer to me and opened her arms for a hug. "To hell with you ever getting a hug from me again you bitch." I said slapping her arms down and backing away from her. "Now tell me why you are here before I beat the crap out of you." I said staring at her with anger in my eyes.

"I wanted to see how e was doing. Penny told me he was in a car accident a couple of days ago. He hasn't woken up, and the doctors wont tell me anything, so if you don't mind could you tell me how he is or at least tell him that I stopped by." Jammie said passing me on the way out the door of Ian's room.

"Why...?" I said looking over at Ian in his bed. I could hear Jammie's shoes stop behind me. "Why did it happen...? How did it happen...?" I said turning around to look at her. I wasn't angry anymore I just was calm, and I wanted answers. Scratch that I needed answers. I looked at her, but all she did was look and the floor and played with her fingers.

"I don't know, but if you would let me tell you the story I would hope that me and you could get along. We don't have to be friends, and you don't have to like me. I just want one of my bestfriend not to hate me any more." She said looking up at me. I walked over to the couch and sat down. To be honest I was not prepared for what the story would end up being. I know that there would be a little lie here and there throughout the story. She inched towards me and soon she was on the couch next to me and it took a moment for her to think of what she was going to say before she started telling me what happened the night her and Ian both stabbed me in the heart.

"So, the night that me and Ian hooked up you and Zayn weren't at the party and when me and Ian were walking outside to look for you texted me the you kissed Zayn. And I might have told Ian about that and he made a move on me and the part of me that was drinking that night went along with it. I can not tell you how badly I am sorry for doing that to you, and messing up your relationship with Ian.  I will never forgive myself for what happened, and I can't believe part of me is wanting you to forgive me for that. Then again I would understand if you don't." She said on the verge of crying.

"I do forgive you, but I need you to be able to gain my trust again." I said looking at her.

"I will do anything and everything for you Nickie. You are my best friend to the end of time. I love you Nick." She said.

"I love you to Jammie." I said and pulled her into a huge hug.