Chapter twenty eight

Nickie's POV:
I Can't believe he didn't see I was playing him, but why stop now when I can get back at him for a little while longer!!! Yeah a part of me truly missed him but that part I hard to find when your getting revenge on the one who broke your heart in all of this drama. As I was thinking about what I was going to do next he bell rang and I went to my locker waiting for Zayn to walk me to my next class, but he never showed so I got a little worried, but then I saw Ian walking towards me in the hall I didn't know what to do so I just looked at the floor thinks of something to do. Then it hit me!!!
"Hey Ian!!!" I said turning on my music on my phone so only me and him could hear it. I turned back to my locker and grabbed my books for geography. I swayed my hips to the beat of the music. I could feel Ian staring at my hips as they swayed. I backed up not knowing he came closer to me. I just kept swaying my hips.
"Nickie you better stop before you get caught." Ian groaned in my ear.
"What if I don't want to????" I said whispered.
"Then meet me in the janitors closet during lunch!" He said grabbing my hips and squeezing my hips earning a squeal from me. He chuckled and then walked away. All I could think was 'What just happened?' And 'Who is really playing Who?!?!?!'.
I went to my next class but didn't really pay attention, because all I could think about was what Ian said. I mean what would happen if I went, but then again what would happen if I didn't go either. I was thinking so much I didn't hear the bell for lunch ring. "Nickie are you alright?!?!" Lulu asked tapping on my shoulder and breaking me from my thoughts of Ian.
"Uhhhh...... Ummmmm...... Ya ya." I said looking at the floor.
"Does it have something to do with Ian being back in school???" She asked me stepping back to let me out of the seat of the Dest I was sitting at.
"No!!!" I asked with a smile trying to seal the deal on the lie.
"Okay well if you need anything or want to talk about something that's bothering you just know I'm always here for you Nickie!!!" She said leaving the room. I soon followed her lead out the door. I walked to my locker and looked for Zayn again. No sign of him again. What was going on???
"He's not here if that's  your wondering." A voice said behind me. I knew that voice to well for me to not recognize it. Ian.
"What are you talking about." I said still looking in my locker.
"Zayn!! He was sent home early. A family emergency I think." Ian said grabbing onto my waist. Then slithering them around my stomach with his right hand lower so two of his fingers were under the waistband of my leggings.
"Well then..." I said turning around. "I shou-" I was cut off by Ian's lips pressed against mine. I tried to push him off me but it was no use he was to strong. He took my hands and put them above my head as he pushed me up against the lockers. "Please stop Ian your hurting me." I said into his ear as he sucked on my neck trying to create a hicky.
"You would shut up if you know what's good for you." He growled in my ear and all I could do was let tears run down my cheeks.
"No Ian I think she's right. You need to stop!!!" A voice yelled. I looked at her and knew that she would never hurt me and my feelings again.
"And what are you going to do about it Jammie?!?!" He yelled. She held up her knife from lunch. "You don't have the guts babe." He said to her. I couldn't let anything happen to her so I went with my instincts and took the pepper spray out of my bag and ran up to him.
"Hey ass hole!!!" I said making him turn around once he did I sprayed his eyes with the pepper spray. He fell to the floor and yelled at me.
"You crazy Bitch!!!" As the rubbed his eyes.
I ran up to Jammie who had a cut on he hand from the knife. "Come on let's get out of here before something else happens!!!" I said and took her by the arm and ran out the door to her car. "Let's go to Zayn's house to get your wound cleaned up." I said putting her keys into the ignition and driving to Zayn's house. The ride was silent but not the weird type of silent.