chapter thirty five

Ian's POV:

I honestly don't know why the hell I came back to Peter's house. All I could think was how I promised Nickie I would never come back here, and look where I am now. I'm guessing that she feels like she cant trust me anymore. As I'm sitting on the curb in front of Peter's house I hear someone yelling for me from inside. I turned to see who it was, but lets just say it was the DEVIL himself also known as Peter. "Hey man come back inside ad have another drink." Peter said sitting down besides me on the curb.

"I'm good." I said hoping that he would leave, or Nickie would drive faster. Peter nudged me causing me to look over at him. He hasn't changed much from the last time I saw him. He's still the same guy who can make it look like he was completely sober when he was the drunkest person in the room. I looked over his shoulder to see Jammie's car pulling up to where me ad Peter were sitting. I know that I should be thinking of getting out of here but right now all I could think was, 'I asked for Nickie not Jammie to pick me up'. Just then Nickie got out of the car and walked over to me.

"Get in the car Ian." She said sternly, but she wasn't looking at me. She was looking at Peter. He must not have recognized her because he used to hate Nickie, but now he's drooling over her.

"Damn Ian, when did you drop Nickie and get this fine piece of ass." Peter said to me as he got up from the curb and pushed himself up against Nickie while grabbing her ass. Nickie didn't seem like she liked him, but at the same time she looked like she did. I guess that's my fault, because I cheated on her with Peters sister so I let her make out with Peter in front of me. That was a couple of years ago though.

"Hi Peter." Nickie said to him. He must have remembered her voice because he took a step back and stared at her wide eyed. "You haven't changed one bit have you Peter." She said stepping forward towards him. "Your still the same snobby, drunk, stoner, low life, no good man whore." She took another step forward poking him in the chest with every insult she shot his way.

"Nic-" Peter started but Nickie cut him off.

"No you listen to me ass hole. If I ever see you, hear from you, of hear of you again there will be hell to pay. Most importantly stay the hell away from Ian. He has enough shit going on in his life to be pulled back in with you and your little stoner friends. GOT IT!?!?" She said glaring at him.

"Yes ma'am." Peter said with hid hands up in surrender.
"Good. Ian Lets go." She said turning to look back at me and walking to the car. I followed after her and got into the passenger seat. She started the car and took a deep breath and started to drive. "And don't you dare think that your off the hook Ian." She said looking over at me while she slowed down at a stop sign.

"I know, and Thank You for helping me out. Picking me up I mean." I said looking back over at her. Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight as she smiled over at me. She used to be my girl, but now she's Zayn's. At least that's what I thought...

(Don't worry the next chapter you find out about that promise Nickie and Ian keep talking about in the past two chapters!!!!!

Love ya all)