Chapter 7

Zayn's POV:
I could feel Nickie questioning what this dinner date was. To be honest I really wanted to ask her but I didn't want the night to be uncomfortable for us. I'm asking myself if I should ask her out? What if she says no? I'm trying to convince myself that I don't like her. It might have worked if she wasn't sitting across the booth from me. He hair perfectly draped over her shoulder. Her beautiful green eyes looking straight into my hazel ones.

Nickie's POV:
After we were done eating we went back to the car. "Do you want to go on a walk with me before you take me home?" I asked with a smile that was more like a hint hint for him. He just stood there. I walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and took his hand. I dropped it as I walked the opposite direction of the car. He followed me until he caught up to me.
"You left me no choice back there!" He said in a playful scolding manner.
"That was the point." I said smirking at him. We walked for about ten minutes then headed back to the car. The car ride was silent until my favorite song "Tenerife Sea" came on. "Oh my god This is my favorite song of all times!" I said then started to sing it.
"You have a lovely voice." Zayn said with a chuckle.
"I bet your not to bad." I said trying to get him to sing.
"Good luck trying to get me to sing there babe." He said to me.
"Is that a dare?" I asked getting closer to his ear. "Or a deal?" I asked whispering in his ear in my seducing voice. I could feel his breathing hitch.
"Why would it be a deal?" He asked shifting his body in the drivers seat keeping his eyes on the road so we don't get into an accident.
"Well either you get what you want, or I get what I want..." I said into his ear placing a hand in his upper thigh. He shifted again.
"And what do I want?" He asked.
"You tell me....?" I said kissing his ear. "
He chuckled and I pulled away. My back against the passenger door.
"I see what your doing!" He said glancing in my direction.
"And what is that exactly?" I asked.
"Your trying to seduce me." He said pulling into Jammie's driveway. "Sorry to tell you this but your going to have to wait." He said with a smirk on his face.
I chuckled and opened the door. As I was getting out of the car Zayn pulled me back in.
"Zayn what are you doing?" I asked a little confused at the moment.
"Your not getting away that easy. You kissing my ear and rubbing your hand up and down my thigh!" He said pulling my closer to him. Then I felt those perfect lips on mine. My brain told me to pull away but my body told me to keep going. I brought my hand up around his neck and pulled him closer. His hand now on MY upper thigh. I pulled away catching my breath.
"We should at least go on one date before anything like that happens again." I said getting out of the car.
"Agreed. Goodnight beautiful!" He said.
"Night Zayn!" I said shutting the door of his car. I waved goodbye as I walked into Jammie's house. Tonight was a good night indeed.