Chapter thirty three

Nickie's POV:
I had to get back to the house and pack my things before I have to see Zayn again. I mean yeah I'm pissed off at Zayn but I'm glad he stopped the relationship before things went to far. I knew Jammie wasn't going to be back at the house so I got out my phone and decided to call her. She didn't pick up the phone at first, so I decided to call back again. As I walked in the front door of Zayn's house she answered the phone. "Hey Nickie is everything alright?!?!" Jammie said worriedly through the phone.
"Ye- No. Can you just come and pick me up? " I said telling the truth.
"Yeah did you and Zayn get into a argument or something?" She asked. I could hear the jiggling of her keys as she picked them up.
"Or something..." I said letting my voice trail off into the air. I saw Zayn on the couch and all I could do was run up the stairs to my room. I couldn't come back here EVER again, so I started to throw my things into a suitcase. "Hey Jammie I gotta go, see ya in a few." I said ending the phone call between me and her. I grabbed my sweater and started to stuff it into the suitcase, but as I was zipping up my bag I felt a pair of strong hands wrap around me. I turned around quickly to see a very hurt Zayn as I pulled away from his embrace.
"Please just stay one last night here with me until this all blows over in the morning." He said embarrassing me in his strong arms again.
"Why in the HELL would I want to spend another second here with you?!?! I mean I doesn't make sense that you want your EX girlfriend to stay here with you." I said with a emotionless look on my face. I was about to turn back around to zip up the rest of my bag when Zayn grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall next to the door. I was in shock and he was just staring down at me the he kissed me. It was more passionate then the others that we had before.
"Sor-" he started but I cut him off.
"NEVER touch me again you ass hole!" I said slipping away from his grasp and I slipped out the door. I forgot my back but I had my phone and my purse, so I should be fine. I saw Jammie outside waiting for me. As I got in the car Jammie stopped me.
"Okay so I got the essential; 1. Ice cream , 2. Tissues, 3. The Notebook, and most importantly MEEEE!!!" Jammie said as we pulled out onto the main road trough town.
"I love you you know that right Jammie." I said looking over at her with thankfulness in my heart for me to have her in my life.
"Shut up you know I love you more though." Jammie said and we both laughed. I don't know what I would do without Jammie in my life.