chapter twelve

Zayn's POV:

I knew something was wrong with Nickie. Then she got a call and left the room to take it. After about five minutes she ran out of the kitchen asking if I could take her to to hospital. Once we got into the car I tried to calm Nickie down by putting my hand on her thigh. She slapped it away and told me to not touch her. Which I didn't for the rest of the car ride. I drove to the hospital and when we got into the parking lot Nickie just burst out into tears. "Nickie please tell me what is wrong." I said looking over to her. 

"Nothing I just need time to think about everything. OKAY!?!?" She said a little irritated with something. I know I need to back off a little, but I love her to much to let her world fall right out from under her. She got out and walked to the front door. I got out and walked behind her. She walked up to the lady at the front desk. "Hello I'm here to see Ian White?!?!" Nickie asked.

"Yes Ms. Reed. Is it?" the lady asked looking down at what were probably Ian's medical information. All I could think was 'Is that the guy that Nickie is dating?!?!' I love Nickie and so does he. I can't just steal her from him if he already has her. "Yes he is in room 295 on the second floor." the lady said. Nickie started to walk to the elevator when the lady stopped me from following. "Sir, are you in any relation to Mr. White?" she asked.

"No Mrs." I said looking back at Nickie. "I'll wait here for you." I told Nickie. She walked over to me and kissed my lips.

"Okay..." She said turning around the next thing I know she was gone. What if what was how it was going to be if I tried to steal her from 'Ian'. Would I loose her forever?!?!

Nickie's POV:

When I entered the elevator all I could think was how I was with Ian, but wanted to be with Zayn. I mean Ian is nice and I do love him, but the way that Zayn makes me feel when we laugh and talk its like there is a spark. I've never been a person to believe in "TRUE LOVE" and "SOUL MATES" but Zayn is making me feel like I was wrong. The elevator stopped and opened. I walked to room 295 and once I walked in all I could do was let all my emotions out at once. "Damn you Ian! First you think you can cheat on me. Then you follow me to a place that I was trying to get away from you at. Then you make me feel like complete shit, because YOU don't know how to drive!!!" After that I felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder. I have never cried in front of Ian until now. 

"I know. I messed up our relationship. I stalked you at a place you didn't want me." He said softly. I went over and sat in the chair next to his bed. "and I know I'm a really shitty driver." He said laughing. He then took my cheek in his hand and brought my face to his. The next thing you know we were Kissing. Right after I kissed Zayn. I couldn't stop though. I love Ian. Wow aren't I a terrible person.