Chapter thirty six

Nickie's POV:

I drove into the driveway of Ian's place. My heart broke into millions of pieces when I saw the house. It brought back all the amazing memories that me and Ian made in the house, along with all the plans that we had for the house. Such as getting married and having kids. I remembered all of the things that me and him used to do in certain seasons, like cuddling up in the living room on Christmas Eve. How in the Fall I would rake up all the leaves just so he could throw them in my hair the next second. I would always hate him for it. Yet here I am wanting it t be fall and him to throw those stupid leaves on my head. "How could you!?!?" I shouted out putting the car in park.

"Nickie I am so sorry for going to Peter's house. It was stupid of me." Ian said not understanding what I meant.

"Not that. How could you just leave me, and go for my best friend for sex? If you wanted to have sex you could have just asked and I would have done it. I mean you could have been having sex with me right now if you wouldn't have been so stupid and cheated on me. Now Zayn left me for another girl and I have nobody to be here for me." I babbled on to him as he just looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"Nickie I had no idea you felt this way. I made a mistake and It hurts me everytime I think about it. I can't go to sleep at night. Your the first person that I think about when I wake up, and the last person I think about before I go to sleep at night. I love you Nickie and I will never stop. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever." Ian said grazing my cheek with his thumb. I don't understand how someone that could hurt me as much as Ian, could also be the person that gets me through the day.

"But it just makes me feel like I'm not wanted. I mean first you cheat o me and then Zayn leaves me for some girl he meat this afternoon." I said trying to make a point.

"Well sometimes you gotta let the person you love the most go out for bigger and better things. Maybe this was Zayns way of giving you a better life." He said pushing a strand of hair out of my face.

"Then why did you leave me?" I asked as a tear rolled down my face and onto Ian's hand.

"I thought that You had been with me for to long, and I had been leading you on. I didn't want you to just live a life with one guy." Ian said as he got out of the car and walked up to the front door of his house. I got out and followed just because I thought it would help me. How I don't know.

( I know I said the deal would be revealed in this chapter, but I got a little carried away with the writing. Then again I will be writing another chapter just to reveal the deal. Love you all and thank you so much for 1.3 k reads!!!!!)