Chapter three

Nickie's POV:

The rest of my classes were a little out of hand with the rumors about me and Kyle hooking up and sneaking around Ian's back. The bell rang for school to end and as usual everyone was running out of the classrooms to leave this school. I walked out of the classroom and went to my locker. All I could think about was going to be happening later tonight. I opened my locker for it to be shut after I took my things out of course. There stood a very tall dirty blond handsome guy. I thought that he would be nicer than most guys. Don't judge a book by its cover. "I heard that you like muscular guys like Kyle. I have more to offer baby." He said getting to close for comfort. I didn't know what to do so I just froze looking for someone to save me. Then I saw Ian walking towards me from the back of the dirty blond boy in front of me. Ian grabbed him by the colar of his shirt and pulled him away from me. 

"Excuse me." Ian said not being rude at all. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close so that our bottom half's were touching. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close. He kissed me with passion not like a guy who wanted to bone me and throw me to the side of the street. I don't know what was happening but I felt sparks and butterflies in my stomach. I was a good feeling though not a bad one. I think I was falling for him but why? "Ready to go babe?" Ian asked me and I shook my head yes. He took my hand in his and we walked to his 2016 Cadillac Escalade.  Yes his family is rich and so is mine so don't make an assumption that I was dating him for the money. He opened the door for me and I got in the passenger seat. We drove for about 15 minute and got to my house because I had to pack my bag. I walked into my room with Ian close behind me. I packed my bag in less that 10 minutes and we walked back down the stairs. As I opened up the front door my mom walked out of the kitchen.

"Sweet heart I thought you were spending the night at Jammie's house tonight?" She said looking from me to Ian. My mom loved Ian but she also loved me being the only girl in our family that hasn't done the dirty. I stood in complete silence this was a very uncomfortable position to be in. 

"She is I'm just dropping her off since Jammie's car broke down." Ian said. Gosh this boy is good at acting. 

"Okay just be safe." My mom said shooing us off . I felt Ian's hand on the small of my back. He came down to my ear. 

"If only she knew." He said his hot breath sent chills down my body. Gosh the effect that this boy had on me. He open the door for me again and we drove to his house. 

I honestly don't know what to write for the next chapter. My friend is going to probably help me on this next chapter.Beware there might be sexual content in the next chapter. She has a dirty mind so again be prepared.