Chapter eight

Ian's POV:
I thought Nickie was coming to James party. At least that's what Jammie told me. I looked for Nickie for about an hour then gave up. She probably got caught up with all of the homework we had this weekend. I was talking to about ten girls and they were all pretty drunk. Three tried to get me to sleep with them and as much as I was tempted I stopped myself. I love Nickie well at least I think I do. I was walking out the door when I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I turned around to see Jammie with concern in her eyes. "Before you leave I have to talk to you about something." She said walking behind me out to my car.
"Okay shoot." I said giving her 'permission' to talk to me.
"Nickie she was here then she left with a guy named Zayn." She said.
"Was he at the party? Does he go to our school?" I asked.
"She met him the day she left your place. And no he wasn't at the party. He might me a transfer to our school though." She said to me.
"Okay well do you know if she likes him? Or what's the big deal?" I asked.
"Idk really. The big deal is she is always with him. I don't know if they like each other or not but yeah." She said. Then she got a text from someone.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Nickie..." There was a pause in her sentence so I just waited for her to finish. "They kissed tonight." She whisper trying to make me not hear her. Those words cut through me like a million knives to the heart. "I'm sorry Ian." She said.
I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. She kissed back which was surprising. She was supposed to be Nickie's friend. It felt wrong but I went on with the kiss. "This is wrong." She said.
"It was also wrong when Nickie kissed that one ass hole." I said kissing her again. I know it's wrong but me and Jammie went on and on until we did the worst thing possible. I cheated on Nickie not only with the kiss but with me and Jammie doing it at my place. The same place where I knew that I loved Nickie. Gosh I'm such an idiot.

Jammie's POV:
Gosh why did I do this I just sleep with my best friends boyfriend. If there was an award for WORST FRIEND TO EVER LIVE then I would win by a landslide. I had to tell Nickie but I just couldn't. I left Ian's house right after it happened. I went back to my place and checked in on Nickie. She was sleeping in her room with the light on. I walked in and shut off the light. I also pulled the blanket over her. "I'm so sorry Nickie. I never meant for it to go that far." I said knowing that she couldn't hear me. Gosh it would be hard to tell Nickie about what me and Ian did tonight.