Chapter twenty three

Nickie's POV:

Well I don't know what we learned about in Trig today, because I fell asleep today. With everything going on I just needed some rest. the bell rang as soon as I woke up. I gabbed my bag and headed out the door for Zayn's truck. Once I get out there I see Zayn leaning up against his truck. As I walked over I started to wake up more. "Hey you." Zayn says pulling me into him by my waist.

"Hey." I said back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He started to lean in and I did as well. Our lips brushed against each others and soon out lips were fully connected. It started to speed up in pace until my phone rang. "I have to take this." I said bringing my phone up to my ear. "Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey Nickie I was just calling to say that me and your mother haven't been doing very well with our marriage, so me and your mother are getting a divorce. I just wanted to tell you before you get home. Your mother is going though a lot right now, so take it easy on her." My dad said through the phone.

"Okay sir. How are you doing though?" I said to him.

"Fine, but sweet heart I have to go Molly needs help with something." He said with a huff. "Goodbye baby girl!" He said and with that he hung up the phone.

"Bye to you to sir." I said putting my phone down from my ear. I looked up at Zayn and he is still holding me tight at the waist. It was to tight for my liking, but it was endearing. He leaned in and I did to. We then kissed for the second time.

"Who was that?" He asked whispering in my ear.

"My dad." I said. Then to my surprise Zayn started to trail kisses down my neck and knowing he reached my sweet spot when my breathing hitched. "You better stop before you get us into trouble." I said pushing him of with a chuckle. "You should have me over so you can tell me about what we learned in Trig." I said playing with his hair.

"Come on then..." He said moving and opening the door for me to get in. I got in the passenger seat and he shut the door then ran over to the divers side of his truck. He put the key in the ignition and started the truck. "You missed a lot today during Trig." He laughed.

"Shut up." I said and playfully hit Zayn's shoulder.

"Make me." He said laughing. His truck is one that has nothing in between the seats so I went up to him and got really close to him. I started to kiss down his neck which made his breathing hitch. I laughed at the effect I had on him. "Your going to get us into an accident if you keep this up babe." He said to me.

"Well I guess I'll just have to make you shut up when we get to your place, aren't I?" I said sucking on his neck one more time. I pulled away and saw the small mark I left on his neck. Yes it was small but it was visible.

"Yes you will." He chuckled at my remark at him. And the rest of the ride to his house was silent, but not a weird silent that makes you feel antisocial inside. It was more of a comfortable silent one that you can just feel as though your talking without actually talking. If that makes any sense.