chapter seventeen

Nickie's POV:

I could tell that Zayn was thinking hard about something, but I didn't know what. "What are you thinking so hard about Zayn?" I asked as we pulled into he driveway. I don't know if it was because of me or Ian or something completely different. All I know is that I want to spend time with him and not step on broken glass by saying something that would make him even more upset.

"Its nothing." Zayn said looking over at me as he turned off the car. I just tilted my head and gave him a 'I know your not' look. "okay its just I know you love Ian and its not my place to say this, but you deserve WAY better." he said opening the car door and I did the same. He walked over to my side of the car and looked me right in the eyes. Those eyes are like a million stars in the sky. "I love you, and I know you love me back. So if you don't mind me asking. Will you go out with me?"

"Of course I will Zayn." I said smiling. I probably am looking like an idiot smiling like this but I cant help it this was on of the best days ever. Zayn pushed me up against the car door and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I love this boy so fucking much, and I know he loves me just the same.

"You know I love you right Nickie?" He said. I shook my head yes and we walked into his house.  I made the sandwiches I said I was going to make and we started to play the movie again. I started to drift off when Zayn shook me. "Hey Nickie do you want to go out to the club?"

"Yeah, just let me go get ready I look like a mess right now." I went upstairs and got ready. I redid my makeup and everything. Since I didn't bring cloths I was just going to have to wear what I had on.

"Nickie are you ready its almost eight." Zayn yelled up the stairs for me. After that I walked down the stairs. "Ready?"

"Yerp." I said and we walked out to the car. I was ready to party the ight away with my amazing, cute, respectful, loving boyfriend. Yeah so what I'm so in love that he is all I'm thinking of. If you don't like it then go and die in a hole. "Wait. I want to take a picture before we leave and we are all sweaty from the crouded room in there." I said and pulled on Zayn's arm.

"Okay here" he pulled out his phone and handed it to me after unlocking it. I went to the camera and took a picture. (Picture at the top of page) I liked it so much that I sent it to myself. Two minutes later I looked at insta, because I got a notification tha I was metioned in a post. I looked at it and it was the picture that I took and the caption was 'Me and My beautiful Girlfriend Nickie'. I liked it right away and put my phone back into my pocket. I love this boy so much it makes me sick. In a good way of course.