Chapter eleven

Ian's POV:

I felt as though Nickie was trying to avoid me, so yeah I followed her and that one new kid. I know I did a bad thing by sleeping with Nickie's best friend Jammie. I can't live with this guilt. I walked up to the front door of a huge house. Who was this kid and what do his parents do for a living. I knocked on the door and soon after a very happy Nickie showed up and opened the door. "Ian what are you doing here?!?!" she asked a little nervous. I could tell because she always wiped her hands on he pants when she is nervous.

"I don't know honestly. I just wanted to ask what was wrong this morning?" I asked with a pain in my heart. Before I knocked on the door I saw Nickie and that new kid laughing. I knew I would never be able to make her laugh like that. It seemed so natural for him to make her laugh like that.

"Can we talk later? I honestly don't want to see you right now." She said almost tearing up. I wanted to hold her in my arms like I did before I cheated on her with Jammie. 

"Yeah. Anything for you princess." I said a little sad as I walked away from the door to go back to my car. I screwed up bad this time. My eyes filled with tears and as I drove off I couldn't help but let it all out. I punched the steering wheel about five times. I heard a ringtone that I put for my brother Matthew. I took my eyes off the road for one second to grab my phone off of the floor on the passenger side. The last thing I remember is I got up with the phone in my hand and I was hit by oncoming traffic. 

Nickie's POV: 

I knew that if I was going to get over this whole problem with Ian and Jammie that I was going to have to break up with Ian. He would probably understand anyways. The last thing I heard was him calling me Princess. He came up with that nickname for me when we were in seventh grade. That was what he called me when he had a crush on me. "Hey Nickie are you okay?" Zayn said as  I backed away from the door. 

"Yeah lets just watch another movie okay?" I said pulling him to the couch. We were about half way through the movie I got a call. It was Ian's doctor. "I'll be right back. I have to take this." I said pulling out of Zayn's grasp. I got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen for some privacy.

(D= doctor - N= Nickie)

N: "He...Hello?!?!" 

D: "Hello Nickie we have you for Ian White's emergency contact."

N: " Is there something wrong?!?!" 

D: "Well, Ian was in a very bad car accident"

N: I'll be right there!!!!"

(End Of Call)

"Zayn can you take me to the hospital?!?!?!" I asked running trying to find my purse .

"Yeah." he said grabbing the keys off the counter. Once we got into the car we drove off. Zayn placed his hand on my thigh. I flinched. "What's wrong?" He asked. 

"Just don't touch me right now okay?!?!?!" I yelled now crying. If I didn't send Ian away at that time he might not be in the hospital. Gosh my life went from the best one in the world to It all crashing beneath me.