chapter thirteen

Ian's POV:

I knew I should have changed my emergency contact. My parents are never in the same place as me. They always travel so I put Nickie as my emergency contact. She came into the room and yelled at me. I guess I deserved that in some ways. The net this I know I kissed her. I could feel that I was guilty and so was she. I didn't stop though. I was her boyfriend after all. Not that one new kid. "Nickie I'm so sorry." I said puling away from her beautiful lips. 

"For what?" she asked quietly. Standing up and looked at me with confusion in her eyes.

"I think you should leave. We both need to think about somethings." I said with tears in my eyes. I knew that I loved this girl, but I'm not sure she feels the same way. Why does this have to happen. I would give up popularity, and get hit by a bus any day if that meant I could still be with Nickie. 

"Are you breaking up with me?!?!" she asked starting to cry. 

"I just think its what needs to happen. I love you but I know you don't feel the same way." I said softly, but loud enough for her to hear.

"Please Ian don't do this." she begged. I hated seeing her cry like this. she started to come closer to me but I had to stop her.

"GET OUT!!!" I yelled pointing at the door. she then turned and ran out the door with her face in her hands.

Zayn's POV:

Nickie has been up stairs for about twenty eight minutes. I got up from my chair and ran to the elevator without the lady at the front desk noticing. I though it worked until the lady ran to the elevator. Thankfully the door shut as she reached it. When I got into the elevator and pressed 2 for the second floor. The elevator opened to a crying Nickie. What the hell just happened. Before I could talk I had a very sad Nickie wrap her arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped me arms around her and hugged her tightly. I never though I would see her cry this hard. "What happened Nickie?" I asked.

"He broke up with me. Ian broke up with me, because I don't love him." she said back hugging me tighter. It seemed as though her grip got tighter as her tears flowed faster.

"Okay. It's all going to be okay Nickie. I'm here for you." I said stoking her long black hair. I love this girl. So does Ian. Why would her break up with her? "Go to the car I'm going to go talk to him okay?" I said guiding her into the elevator. once the doors closed I walked to room 295. Ian needs to know what he gave up by breaking up with Nickie. Once I got into the room I couldn't contain myself. I had to do something. " WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" I asked.