Chapter Nine

Nickie's POV:
I felt the covers being pulled over me, and I knew it was Jammie. Then I heard a sniffle from her as she said, "I'm so sorry Nickie I never meant for it to go that far." I didn't know what she was talking about but had to be pretty bad if she was trying not too cry. I lay in bed for about ten minutes before slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.

-Next Morning-

I woke up to my alarm ringing in my ear. It was ten o'clock right now. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast. "Morning Nickie." Jammie said making me jump since I didn't see her at the table.
"Morning Jammie." I said. She looked guilty over something. "What's wrong Jammie?" I asked walking over to the table after I poured a glass of milk.
"I did something really awful last night. Please forgive me Nickie." She said letting tears stream down her face.
"What did you do Jammie?" I asked in a sad voice.
"Please just promise to forgive me for what I've done before hand." She said looking down at her fidgeting hands.
"What did you do Jammie?" I asked in my scolding voice now.
"IsleptwithIanbecaiseyoikissedZaynlastnight!" She said a little to fast, but I heard it anyways.
"What the hell Jammie! What where you thinking!" I yelled standing from the chair.
"I said I'm sorry. Please forgive me." She cried.
"Go to hell Jammie. I can't even look at you right now." I yelled going up the stairs to grab my phone and my purse for school. I'm late for school and my Friend slept with my boyfriend. This week is heading in a bad direction. I get into my car and drive to school. I walk to my second hour class and sit in my regular seat.
"Nickie so happy you could make it!" Mrs. Baker said.
"Well at least I showed up!" I said as a snide comment. The whole class period I heard girls talking about a new kid in school.
"Yeah he's so hot. I mean that body and those mussels." The girl behind me said. Gosh these girls need to not drool over a guy it's pathetic. Once class is over I head to my locker since I didn't get the chance to go to it before I went to second hour.
"I'm sorry to say this but you are by bar the hottest girl in this school. Go on a date with me this Friday." A guy said and I didn't bother to turn around.
"Well I am the most popular girl in school. And I already have a date this Friday with..." I turned around at the exact moment and finished my sentence perfectly. "ZAYN?!?!" I shouted the last word and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.
"Yep it's me babe." He said pulling me tighter.
"Okay I like to breathe though." I said. And he loosened his grip but still holding me tight. "I'm so glad that your here my morning was awful until I knew you were the new student!" I said.
"Well if it's so terrible lets ditch school and go have some fun!" He said looking at the front door.
"You know people will talk. People notice thing pretty quickly around here." I said looking at all the people looking at me and Zayn.
"Let them talk. They just talk about what they can't have." He said leaning in. I leaned in as well. I wasn't going to but then I saw Ian and I wanted to make him cringe. I kissed Zayn and there were a million Fireworks going off at once in my stomach. We pulled away and I saw Ian with an angered expression on his face. "Let's go." He said pulling me to the door. Me and him walked out hand in hand. Dear lord save me from my sins was all I could think.