Going out with Harry Styles

Chapter ten

This morning the sun didn't wake me up. When I awoke the sky was grey and rain was falling. I slumped out of bed and sat on my window seat. 'The sky better clear up' I thought to myself. Because I have a date with Harry Styles, and I want it to go well. To be honest Harry was starting to grow on me.

I heard some noise coming from downstairs and quietly snuck down the stairs. The noise was coming from the kitchen so I figured Niall was making breakfast. I was shocked to see Niall was making pancakes, "why the big fuss over breakfast?" I asked taking a seat at the island counter.

"I just wanted to make my little sister breakfast." He says and a smirk comes across him face because he knows I hate being called his little sister.

"You are older than me by eighteen days." I replied.

"That still makes me your older brother." He practically sang. I got up and grabbed an apple before siting on the couch. When all that was left was the apple core I threw it away and replaced it with a plate of pancakes. While I was eating I couldn't help but think about my date with Harry. I mean I barely met him, I don't even think I like him in the same way.

~~

It was four o'clock and I was watching tv with Niall when my phone buzzed, it was Harry. He was going to pick me up at five. Quickly I ran up the stairs and changed my outfit. For my date I put on light blue skinny jeans, a white long sleeve flowly top with my cropped leather jacket. After I was dressed I went into the bathroom and curled my hair, when my hair was curled I applied some makeup.

Before I knew it I heard Niall and Harry talking downstairs. A smile came across my face as I skipped down the stairs.

"Hello, beautiful." He said which make me blush. He grabbed my hand and led me out to his car, "you're really cute when i make you blush." he says smirking a little. Soon we were driving off to an indoor ice skating rink. When I walked in we were the only ones there. Harry handed me a pair of size seven ice skates and then a pair for himself.

"Harry, can you ice skate?" I ask because I know that I can't.

"Not really." He sheepishly admitted.

Soon we were trying to ice skate around the rink. At first I was just trying to stay on my feet, but soon Harry reached for my hand and our hands entwined. As soon as I thought I was getting good at this I feel on my butt. Harry helped me get up, but it was easier said than done. When Harry tried to pull me up he fell too. The two of us sat there, on the ice cold ground for awhile until my ass felt numb, "I can't feel my butt." I said laughing a bit.

"Okay, lets go get some dinner." He said. Both of us got up and he held my hand again as we walked out of the rink.

~~

"Well, my mom died of cancer two years ago, and I feel like my dad is replacing her with Maura. That's why I'm not on board with this wedding." I said. Harry and I have been talking for two hours while we snacked of hit chocolate and French fries.

"I understand how you feel. My mom got remarried in June, but I like him so it's okay." He tells me.

"So tell me something nobody knows." I reply biting into a French fry.

"Well, I think you're really cute and funny, and I really like you." He says smirking.

~~

"I had fun tonight." I said smiling.

"Are you going to hang with us for New Year's eve?" He asks.

"Maybe, goodnight, Harry." I said giving him a hug.

"How was it?" Niall asked as I ran up the stairs.

"Fine!" I yelled before closing my door. I pulled my phone out of my coat pocket and called Perrie.

"Hey, girl! How was your date?"

"It was fine, he's really funny and cute..." I said before trailing off.

"You don't like him, do you?" She asks.

"Not as much as he likes me. And he wants me to hang out with all the boys for New Year's."

"Yes! You have too! We go to a club and just have fun!" Perrie said enthusiastically.

"Well, I got to go." I say and press the red end button. I sat on my bed, and thought about Harry. Anybody would be lucky to go on a date with him and I'm not even excited about it. What's wrong with me? I thought to myself.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter really sucks. I'll make the next one way better, they will be at the club for New Year's Eve. Thanks for reading! When I go thur and edit all the chapters I'll add more detail. But keep reading!

Vote

Comment

Fan

🇬🇧