Sick day

Chapter eighteen.

"Well, Niall if you want you can go get some Nando's but I have to do homework." I said letting out a sigh.

"I'll do that." Niall said. And I ran up to my room to start my homework. Shortly after I started Harry knocked on my door.

"Do you need help, love?" Harry's voice rang through my eyes.

"Sure." Then Harry took a seat on my desk chair.

"Niall went to get Nando's."

"Of course he did." I say letting out a laugh.

I finished my math homework that I started in StudyHall and grabbed my English notebook so I could type my report, "Harry I need my computer, get up."

"I'm comfy." He said in protest.

"I need it." I saw the smirk on his face and sat on his lap in protest. When I finished typing my report. (which took longer than expected since Harry kept kissing me.) we heard Niall downstairs.

"I'll let you eat first, Lena. Since it's my duty to feed my sister, but Harry's on his own." He said laughing a little.

"Oh thanks." I said half heartedly. The three of us ate our peri peri chicken while watching Big Fish. I finished my food first, since I ate the least and then went upstairs to put my dishes away. Harry followed me and soon it was going onto nine o'clock.

~~

Niall went to bed and so did Harry and I. We, however started kissing and one kiss lead to another and soon we were both naked in my bed. At first a couple tears fell from my eyes, but pleasure took over. Soon, Harry and I were out of breathe and my head was on his chest. His breathes became slower, and soon I fell asleep to the sound of his breathing.

~~

The familiar sound of the radio made me abruptly wake up. Harry's hands just tightened around my waist when I tried to press the snooze button. Harry read my mind and slammed his hand down over my alarm clock, "I have school Harry."

"No." A grin formed on his lips revealing his dimples. I let out a sigh, and closed my eyes again.

"I can have a sick day."

-----------------------------------------

I'm really sorry! I haven't updated in what seems like forever. And this chapter doesn't make up for it. The next one will I promise. I'be has some writer's block, and i'm just sorry I haven't updated. Thanks for reading and sticking with it though.

-🇬🇧🇺🇸xx