See you later

Chapter twenty seven.

(Two days later)

"Harry, wake up." I said taunting him.

"No!" He barked back at me.

"You leave this afternoon. You don't even have all your things together." I scold him. His green eyes now looking into my brown orbs.

"You trying to kick me out?" He asks clenching the fabric around his heart for more of a dramatic affect.

"No, i'd love for you to stay but Niall and the other lads sent me multiple texts instructing me to make sure you get on that plane because you have an interview tomorrow." He let out a frustrated sigh before getting out of bed and flinging me over his shoulder because making his decent down the stairwell.

On the granite counter was a note my dad scribbled probably just a few seconds before he left. Stating the obviously; he and Maura were at work, "can we make pancakes?" I ask already pulling the pancake mix out of the cabinet.

"Do you have chocolate chips?" He asks easing his right eyebrow.

"Yes." I say pulling out an unopened bag and throwing it down next to the bowl and griddle.

~~

"What are we going to do today?" I ask Harry while I put my black bear-paws on, "oh I need to buy a graduation dress."

"Love, you need to stop replying to yourself. It's a bit worrying, especially when your intonation changes." He said kissing my temple.

"So shall we?" I ask intertwining my small fingers in his big hands.

"I'm driving." Harry said snatching the keys out of my hand, and opened the passenger side door for me. With out refusing I sat down an buckled up.

~~

"Harry! Look at this!" I say tugging on his arm a little not taking my glare off the necklace. The necklace had a silver chain and a silver locket in the shape of a heart with white Jews on the front.

"It looks great, it'll be better once there's a picture of me in there." He said laughing showing off his dimples.

"Absolutely, exactly what I was thinking," I said rolling my eyes a little, "we should go now, your flight is in several hours."

"I don't wanna go." He whined.

"I don't want you to leave either."

--------------------------------------

Sorry again, watt pad won't let me post anything, and I have another story called Her Last Hope if you want to check it out. But hopefully I will be able to post. But thanks for reading!

-🇺🇸🇬🇧xx