Its Christmas!!

Chapter five

(been living with the Horan's for about three weeks)

The four of us were watching Miracle On 34th Street sipping on hot chocolate. Snow was falling and the lights on the Christmas tree were on shining in the corner of the room. Soon the movie i've seen every year ended just showing credits.

I left the living room and ran up to my bedroom, I still had some Christmas presents to wrap. I procrastinate a lot. Quickly I cut some wrapping paper that said Merry Christmas all over and placed it over the box. When everything was wrapped I brought down all the presents and put then under the tree.

Quietly I walked back up the stairs as if I was a cop. I took a left and walked down the hall into Niall's room, "hey!" I said before skipping ini him room.

"What's your problem? Your happy?" He asks before closing his laptop.

"I'm a very happy person." I say acting like I'm taking offense.

"No." He snapped back.

"Yes! I am!" I said, but tripped over the corner of his bed, and fell onto his floor grabbing my foot. Niall sat there laughing his ass of, "Hello, I'm dying over here."

"Okay, Drama queen." He said before throwing me over his shoulder and then he started running downstairs. He threw me onto the couch where Maura and my dad were watching the weather, "Lena's dying! She fell and I think you're going to lose her!" He screamed and started pacing back and forth as if he was nervous.

"Oh, Lena! You have a one sticking out of you foot!" My said said.

"What?!" I asked with wide eyes. Everybody started laughing at my reaction. I stuck my tongue out at all of them. I went back to my three on my pajamas and went to bed.

~~

The next morning I work up to see Niall jumping on my bed, "It's Christmas! Lena get your lazy ass out of bed, it's Christmas!"

"Okay! I hear you!" I scream back before getting out of bed. I went downstairs Niall at my heels and sat on the couch next to my dad. Maura started passing out the presents and we all opened them while my dad occasionally taking pictures of us all.

Soon there was only one present left. It was a small rectangular shape, and Niall snatched it up, "It's from me.' He said and then threw it at me. I tore it open and say a plane ticket. I have him a puzzled look, "in three days I have to go to London for several days well, actually, December 28- January 2nd. I figured you could meet the rest of the lads!"

"Oh my gosh, Niall." I said then jumped onto him giving him a hug. I saw a bright white flash and I knew my dad snapped a picture. I got off of Niall and back to my seat. Soon we all gathered in the kitchen/dining room area and started eating breakfast. My dad and I had this tradition of having donuts for breakfast on Christmas.

When we were done I just sat there I was going to meet One Direction. Many girls would die to have Niall as their brother, but just because Niall is my brother doesn't mean that Harry, Zayn, Liam, or Louis would like me. But either way that was the best present ever.

Niall went upstairs to get dressed so we could go to Maura's parents Christmas party. I followed his lead, and went running into his room. Next I started jumping on his bed screaming, "I'm going to London with the best brother ever! I get to meet One Direction! I'm so excited!"

Niall pulled me off of his bed so I was sitting on the edge, "I just made my bed! Remake it for your best brother ever." He said sternly before tying his black tie. As I was told I started making his bed. When his bed was finished I went to my room to get dressed.

When I was dressed in a red long sleeve dress with a black belt. My hair was up in a in messy bun and I applied a light amount of makeup. I sat on the couch and realized I had no good shoes. I ran up to my dad and Maura's room, "I had no good shoes." I whined.

Lately I have been able to tolerate Maura. She isn't that bad, she's a lovely lady. However, I don't need another mom, "here, you can use one of my pairs." She said motioning towards her closet. I found a pair of boots with a slight heel, I grabbed those and shoved my foot in. Surprisingly they fit me, and I was two inches taller in them. Yay! It's not my fault i'm short and need to prance around in heels to feel tall. I was five four without heels.

Soon it was going onto twelve o'clock and the four of us were in the car driving to Niall's grandparents.