Epilogue

Epilogue

"Harry do be careful!" yell out to my son who was playing on the swing set. My three month old daughter, Darcy was smiling up and me, and I returning the smile. Harry was coming home from his last tour ever, and now we could be a real family.

"Mommy, come play with me!" Harry exclaims from the swing.

"Okay, love." I say getting up from the deck chair and putting Darcy in the baby swing. Harry was on my lap as we slowly swung back and forth, "look who that is!" I exclaim seeing the love of my life unhooking the gate to the backyard.

"Daddy!" Harry jr. yelled running into Harry's open arms.

"I missed you buddy." Harry said ruffling his hair. when Harry jr. was coming back to the swing set I ran up to Harry jumping into his arms. he spun me around and then we kissed. then, he made his way over to Darcy.

I took a step back and looked at my family. my life, in my opinion, perfect. the sun started to set and Harry jr. had not let Harey out of his sigh. I was in the kitchen making dinner when I hear Harry ask when he's going to see all his uncles again, "I love you." I tell Harry kissing him again, "and I love you." I say kissing Harry jr on the forehead.

----------------------------------------

So that it, the end! what did you guys think?! comment below 👇! I had a lot of fun writing this and I hope you guys liked reading it. thanks for giving this story over 200 reads. it may not be a lot of reads compared to better stories but to me it is. thanks!

The

End

🇺🇸🇬🇧