Oh shit

Chapter thirty.

When I got home I bolted up the stairs and into the bathroom. After striping off my clothes I slid into the shower. The warm water hit my skin as I started drowning my body in secret wonderland body wash. Instantly I felt much cleaner.

After the longest shower of my life I went back to my room and through on a pair of sweatpants with AREO down the side and a white tank top. My hair up in a messy bun and I went back downstairs to grab my book bag.

"Her name is Noelle and I had a dream abo-" my ringtone went off and I could barely hear it over my music. Next, I turned the music down before putting Niall on speaker.

"Hey Lena." His voice sounded raspy and his sprits were down.

"Ni what's wrong?" I asked throwing down my pencil so I could focus on the conversation.

"Um don't get mad or anything but Harry got into a car accident." He says.

Many emotions surfaced, I was nervous, mad, and worried. Of course I started thinking of the worst things imaginable, "is he okay?" Tears now spilling from my brown eyes and my voice shaky.

"Um, I have a flight in a little bit. I'm coming to get you." He tells me.

"Okay," I say before disconnecting, "shit!" I scream at the top of my lungs throwing my lamp onto the floor. Did dad know? I didn't care, I had to see Harry. So, I started packing my bags. Then in the corner of my room folded and lying on my chair, Harry's shirt that he forgot.

My legs started walking towards the chair and I swiftly picked it up and smelt it. Then I threw that in my light blue Nike bag.

~~

"Are you sure you want to see him?" Niall asked for about the fifth time.

"Yes," I said no second guessing my answer, "how bad is it, Niall?" I ask my voice raspy and quiet.

"Um, well, Harry was at a stop sigh and a eighteen wheeler can charging at in... I don't know what was in it, but Harry's car caught on fire and rolled several feet across the road and into a ditch. It's bad." My heart sunk and my grip on Niall tightened.

"My mouth opened and then closed since I was unsure what to say. This was bad. Will he be okay?

---------------------------------------

What do you think will happen to Harry? I have some ideas but you guys might not like the outcome... An I get at least five votes or something before my next update. The next chapter Harry will be awake, but towards the end. But thanks for reading!

Vote

Comment

Fan

-🇺🇸🇬🇧xx