Blue Note

Chapter twenty four.

Liam drove us to the Blue Note with instructions from Niall of course. Around one o'clock the hostess brought us to a table in the back of the restaurant away from most of the people, "can I get you anything to start off with?"

"I'd like water, please" I politely told the woman who's name tag read Valerie. Everybody else ordered a drink, but Niall ordered French fries too. Valerie came back five minutes later with a tray of our drinks and a basket of French fries.

"Our flight is tomorrow at two in the afternoon, so we would need around one." Liam said before I changed the subject.

"What should we go tomorrow morning then?"

"I would prefer if you didn't real anymore bathroom doors, love." Harry chirped in.

"We could just hang at your house." Perrie said. The waitress placed our food in front of us, and we all stopped talking and started eating. I went to grab my water glass, but it tipped over and spilt all over me.

"Shit!" I said now aggravated.

"Way to go, Lena." They all seemed to say in unison. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom, and Harry followed me and handed me his sweatshirt.

"Thanks!" I said before giving him a kiss. After I took my short off and zipped up Harry's sweatshirt I walked out of the bathroom and back to our table. I started eating my burger again and soon it was gone. Everybody finished shortly after I did, and we paid the bill before heading out to the car.

~~

Liam pulled up into a frozen yogurt bar, and we added our toppings and filled our dishes with frozen yogurt. We all sat around a metal round table and ate our cold dairy treats, "so our flight leaves at two so we need to leave around one." Liam spoke up.

"Is there anything you want to do before you leave tomorrow morning?" I asked scooping vanilla frozen yogurt into my pink plastic purple spoon.

"We can lounge around the house." El suggested.

"Let's do that." Zayn said backing El up.

~~

When we got back to my house Perrie called the shower in my room, Eleanor showered in the main bathroom and Liam used Niall's while I slipped into my dad's room to use theirs. After we all showered it was going into nine o'clock and we decided to watch a movie.

Despite my pleas Niall popped the Ring into the DVD player. We were all scattered around the living room. Louis and Eleanor were on the recliner, Zayn, Perrie, and Niall on the couch. Liam and Sophia grabbed the love seat, so Harry and I got stuck with the floor.

The movie was probably only theory minutes in, but I was petrified. I picked myself off of the floor and made my way to the kitchen. Next, I went on my tippy-toes to over the cabinet and grab a cup. After I filled it with water I went back to the living room and sat in between Harry's legs so my back was pressed against his chest. His hands in my lap.

Every now and then I squeezed Harry's hands, and let out many screams. Somehow I managed to fall asleep, and woke up to the sound of Louis' voice, "we should all sleep down here!"

"Yeah!" Everybody agreed. My eyes fluttered open, and I was still in Harry's lap.

"How was your nap?" Harry's voice asked.

"Fine, so we now get to sleep on the floor?" I asked.

"Pretty much." He said.

After pulling myself off the flier once again I announced I was going to my room to grab pillows and blankets. My arms couldn't hold all of it so I started throwing it down the staircase. Everybody seemed comfortable and it was only now eleven o'clock. Somehow we started playing truth or dare, "Lena, truth or dare?" Louis asked me, "we're doing the dirty version by the way."

"Um, truth." I said.

"Okay, have you and Harry done it?"

"Yup," I answered, "Perrie truth or dare?"

"Um, Dare." She answered hesitantly.

"Um, I dare you to go to my neighbor's house and tell him you're a dick and nobody likes you." I say.

"Where the hell did you get that?" She asked still amused.

"Oh and record it on your phone." I say as she steps outside and runs to my neighbor's house.

When she came back she was laughing her arse off, "oh my gosh! Listen to it!"

"Hello?" My half naked neighbor says answering the door.

"I'm a frickin' dick and nobody likes me." Perrie said fake sobbing.

"Well, if you knock on your friends doors at eleven thirty at night I would call you a dick too. Goodnight!" He said slamming the door in her face.

Perrie knocked in the door again, and he answered. Suddenly we all hear a loud smack, "arse!" She yelled at him before storming off.

"Perrie! I never said to slap him!" I said in between laughs.

"He called me a dick!" She said explaining herself.

"I'm going to bed." Liam said. We all agreed and fell asleep.