Home again

Chapter thirty six.

Harry's voice was back, and occasionally the boys would sing to make sure his voice hasn't changed too much. Schooling online was a lot harder than I thought, mostly because I can't focus with Harry around. My school has one week left of school, and I've done extra assignments here and there so I have maybe three more days of school.

On a good note Harry is being discharged today. By now it was one in the afternoon, the release papers were filled out, and y schooling was done. We could finally leave now, "Let's go Harry!" I said smiling from ear to ear. Harry's arm was around my shoulder, and I was was basically hiding into his chest.

Paul escorted us to our car, and he started driving us back to Harry's flat. The cranked the radio, while screaming on our lungs. Even Paul joined in on our fun. Next, the car came to a stop, and we all piled out of car. Harry fiddled through his key chain before putting the key in the lock. His house still seemed like the way I left it.

Blankets were scattered on the couch, and some dishes in the sink, "it's good to be home." Harry said.

"I bet , babe." I mumble quietly.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too."

"I love you more Hazza!" Louis piped up mocking us.

"Not possible." Harry said in response to Louis' remark. For the next couple of minutes everybody was bickering about who loved each other more. Actually, it was quiet hilarious.

"Movie Marathon!" I screamed over everybody as I plopped down pulling out multiple DVDs.

After three hours I was falling asleep on Harry's chest.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry it's short and shitty. I think i'm just going to do two more chapters. Not including the epilogue. But anyways thanks for reading!

Vote

Comment

Fan

-🇺🇸🇬🇧xx