Goodbye!

Chapter twenty five.

I woke up and checked my phone, 'five thirty.' I thought to myself I'm not getting up. Then I nuzzled my head in the crock on Harry's neck and went back to sleep. Then I woke up again at nine o'clock. When I stirred I woke Harry up to so we went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

The smell of French toast most of woken Niall up, because soon after we actually started cooking his head popped up from the couch and he made his way to the kitchen bar stool.

Around ten o'clock everybody was up and eating. I finished and went up to my room to get dressed. After quickly searching my closet I through on light blue skinny jeans, a black three quarter sleeve shirt with the sleeve ring pure lace and black vans. I brushed my light brown hair and put it up in a messy bun before applying some eyeliner to both my upper and lower eyelids and mascara.

"You look beautiful." Harry said as I walked towards him and sat in his lap.

"Are the girls getting dressed?" I asked fiddling with Harry's curls.

"Yeah," He replied, "I need to get dressed too."

~~~

"On the other side of a street I knew stood a girl that looked like you guess that's déjà vú but I thought this cant be true 'cause you moved to west LA, or New York, or San Fa or wherever to get away from me." It was twelve o'clock and we were in the middle of a very intense dance party/dace battle. Of course, I was failing because I can't not dance.

Us girls soon collapsed on the couch, but soon went to the kitchen to make lunch. I opened up the drawer next to the refrigerator and pulled out several take out menus, "you guys want pizza, Chinese, or Nando's?"

"Pizza!" Harry, Louis, and Liam yelled over the music blasting in the background.

"NANDO'S!" Niall screamed.

"What do you girls want?" I asked.

"Chinese."

Good, that's what I wanted, well, I just like the chopsticks. I placed our order and we waited thirty minutes for our lunch, "lunch is here!" I yelled after I kicked the front door closed."

We ate and talked but it got cut short when we saw it was twelve thirty. Harry and I had to drive them to the airport soon. I was really going to miss having them all here.

~~

"Bye!" I said as I hugged each and every one of them, "bye big brother!" I whispered in Niall's ear.

I knew he was grinning ear to ear, "bye lil' sis." He said. Harry and I waved them off and soon they disappeared onto the plane.

"Guess it's just you and me." I said putting my arm around Harry's back.