When everythings meant to be broken you can still find a way to smile

Chapter fifteen.

I woke up extremely hungry. My stomach made those stupid noises so I went downstairs and grabbed some food. Maura was already in the kitchen making breakfast, but I turned right around and ate my pear in the solitude of my room. When i was still hungry slumped back down the stairs. Maura had made me scrambled eggs with toast. I sat at the island counter stabbing my eggs with my fork. Occasionally I would actually take a bit. Finally I was done and I went back to my room. 'I miss Harry so much' I said to myself. Somehow I ended up on the phone talking to Harry.

"I miss you so much." Harry said also sounded depressed.

"I can't do this. I need you, I miss you," I said finally able to talk to him without crying, "it's impossible I can't pretend like I never knew you, it's too hard."

"Lena?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girfriend?"

I was a bit surprised, it seemed so random and unexpected, "yes." I sat up in my bed smiling from ear to ear. This won't be that horrible after all. He loves me enough to go against everybody.

Knowing that made me feel a whole hell of a lot happier. I got out of bed and took a shower. When I got out of the shower my body felt awake, so I went downstairs and started talking to Maura.

"Hey." She said looking up from her book.

"Hi." I replied.

"Why are you so happy?" She asked now curious.

"Harry's my boyfriend." I said smiling.

"Oh really? What happened to acting like you never knew him?"

"I couldn't pretend. You can't forget someone that gave you so much to remember." I say.

"You said you went on like two dates." She sounded a little bewildered.

"So. Two dates, but we did more than that. First, he carried me back to his flat, second, he holds my hand whenever he can, third, when he looks at me I feel butterflies in my stomach, he has this way of making me feel same when he's around. He's just perfect, better than I could imagine. Oh, and then Niall left us alone together and I broke his lamp, and ended up kissing Harry and then Niall walked in. Harry and I did a lot together."

"Sounds like it." She says nodding her head in agreement.

"And in the magazines and shit makes him sound like a flirt that just wants you in bed, but at least with me that isn't the case. He'a really sweet and cares about me."

"Well, I'm happy you're happy."

---------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Management says Lena's ruining the band. Will Harry get into trouble? Please vote and comment! Hopefully the past couple of chapters have made up for the shitty chapter I wrote when they were on there date. But please keep reading. Is Lena starting to accept Maura as her step-mother? I don't know keep reading and find out. I also have a book called what the heart wants! It's not a fan fiction but if you want go read it. And fan too, that is if you want! Anyways I'm done with my rant! 🇬🇧 💜🇺🇸