Harry!!!!!

Chapter thirty one.

Niall and I were stopping at his flat to shower and get changed. After I showered I put on black skinny jeans and one of Harry's v-neck shirts. In case it got cold I grabbed one of his zip up hoodies, "i'm done." I announced to Niall who was sitting on his bed.

"Let's get Starbucks for the boys and ourselves." Niall said getting up and grabbing my hand.

~~

"Five regular coffees, one caramel frappe, and a hazelnut latte please." Niall ordered our drinks to the nice lady. We stepped to the side so others could order and then grabbed the tray when they were ready.

Niall and I got back to the hospital around eleven o'clock, and all the boys (Perrie and El too) were talking to Harry, "we have drinks!" I say cheerfully.

They all mumbled thank yous and I sat on the edge of Harry's bed. Hours past and Harry still had not moved. Now it was four in the afternoon, and Harry's eyes fluttered open to reveal his beautiful emerald green eyes, "babe are you okay?" I ask him. As Zayn left to get the doctor.

Yet, Harry said nothing. All he did was pull me into a hug and kiss the top of my head. Dr. Chang came in and gave Haz a quick examine, "I see the probably, Harry's vocal cords were damaged when his head and throat slammed on the steering wheel. He won't be able to talk for awhile, and he may never sing again.

Harry's eyes widen along with the rest of ours, and he scrambled to find a notebook. He started writing stuff down about how he may never sing. This can't happen. He held up the notebook and we all read it, "sorry, this is all my fault. Now I may never sing, One Direction could be over because of me"

"Harry! Listen to me! This is not your fault!" Liam said sternly in his face.

"Don't think like that mate." Louis told Haz, but his voice was calm and collective compared to Liam's. Next, we see him scribble something else down on a new piece of paper.

"Nice shirt, looks better on you anyway." Immediately after reading it I started blushing and turned my glare to the ground. He put his arm on my shoulder and I looked up to see him smirking.

I got up off the bed and moved so I was closer to Harry, and then I sat on Harry's left side as he then put out his arm around me. Niall was sitting in the chair to Harry's left and Lou was in the chair on his left. Zayn, Perrie, and Liam were on the couch, while El was on Lou's lap.

I ran my hand through Harry's curls, and nuzzled my head in the crock of his neck.

---------------------------------------

Do you think Harry will get his voice back? Will Lena have to go back to Ireland for school? Pleas comment what you think.

Vote

Comment

Fan

-🇺🇸🇬🇧xx