We're home!

Chapter twenty six.

Harry and I got back to my house and we watched another movie, our favorite, Love Actually . When the movie finished we put in A Walk To Remember. It was now six so we reheated the few leftovers we had and ate them for dinner, "what should we do now?" I asked looking into Harry's green orbs.

"Well, we could do this," he said lifting my chin and pressing his lips to mine, "but we could go make some sundaes."

"Both are fine with me." I said giving him one last kiss before getting up and walking towards the kitchen. I pulled the ice cream out of the freezer and scooped some into a large bowl. After scanning the refrigerator I found some whipped cream, and hot fudge.

I handed Harry the bowl before I plopped down next to him. He slithered his arm around my shoulders, and fed me a spoonful. Soon the bowl was empty and we started kissing. My back was on the sofa cushions and Harry was hovering over me.

Shortly after I heard a familiar voice, "Lena, we're home." My dad. He and Maura are home early. Shit.

Harry and I shot up off the couch and I hugged my dad, what are you doing here? A day early?" I said the lat part glaring into his eyes.

"Maura got food poisoning or something and she's not feeling well." My dad said motioning to Maura who was grabbing onto the door knob.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" Harry and I both said walking over to Maura.

"I'm fine. I think i'm going to shower and head to bed." Maura said shuffling to the stairs. Harry and I went back to watching The Notebook, while my dad went upstairs to check on Maura.

~~

"Goodnight, Harry." I said as I reached for my lamp on my nightstand to turn it off.

"Goodnight, love." He said as I snuggled up into his chest.

----------------------------------------

Sorry this is short and shitty, but the next chapters will be better, and I hope to finish the book soon. But until then

Vote

Comment

Fan

-🇺🇸🇬🇧xx